Ch.25: decisions

The next day we went tot he AOMG concert and it was great. Ari had fun as well, we were all the way in the front. I recorded it since I didn't know when I would be able to see my best guy friend again. Ari had so much fun. At the end of the concert, we took pictures with all the guys, we even saw jre from jrekml and kennyboy, he recognized me from my boyfriends sns and we took pictures with them. Ari is a Big fan. Any ways, Jay left after the concert because they had to go to new york, I got his number to keep in contact. I haven't seeing Alexander or heard of him. Ari will finish school in 5 days and big hits CEO really wants me to work for BigHit, he told me that I could tutor the trainees in English as well as some BTS members. Today I will have the coversation with Ari. I'm still counting the days 'till I see namjoon.

7 days later.
Today's the day. We are packing to go to Korea in a few days. I remembers Aris reaction.

Flashback 2 days ago.

Ari was coming out of school with her medal. She said she got it for being the highest in the school overall. My little genius. I took her to in-n-out since she really wanted some burgers. We got there and we ordered. Then we went to wash our hands. We sat down on our table. As we were waititng, I started talking to her.

"Ari, you know that I like living here, close to grandma. And you know that I love California, but I don't have a job here anymore"

"Mom, you can tell me, it's fine"

"Ari, when I went to south Korea, I got a job offer as an English tutor"

"For idols?" She asked with a sparkle in here eye. I nodded

"But, we have to live there, we can't fly back and forth everyday, anyways,I want us to move there. I know that you have friends here, and that you will go to second grade soon. I know that you are involved in the community a lot, but I can't leave you here with grandma, I need you, i want you to come with me" she just looked at me then looked up to the ceiling.

She was thinking.

She always does this when in deep thought, I continued, "if you don't want to, please let me know, I can look for something here, Hayze knows about this and she is ok with it, since her sister will move to California, she will live there."

Our number was called, Ari has not answered at all. As she was eating her fries I heard, "ok, I'll go, I always wanted to live there, plus you will have a job, I can always go to school there. Mom, I love you and I'll do anything for you. But I want something in return,

I want you to present me to

BTS I really want to meet them." I smiled and nodded, "and....I...want...to...meetmynewdad" I chocked on my fries, she smile and went back to eating. new dad?

Flashback ends

We were packing our last stuff. Mr. bang told me to send my things, so I just sent in a few stuff that I had in hayze apartment. Aris clothes was packed and I will ask Hayze to send in the rest of the stuff once I find a bigger apartment. I'm living in the dorms since they are closer to work. Ari will come with me, but she will be with me the whole time until school starts, im not sure if i should put her in a private, public, or homeschool due to safety issues.

what has happened to me since the reveal of namjoon having a girlfriend?

well I have recieve threaths as well as support from his fans. they even got a hold of my number and texted me about comming to my home and kidnapping me. some have sent me pictures with their weapon of choice, others have actually sent letters to my old address, and to my moms homes. those fans are like private dectetives, yet they still can't figure out that ari is my daughter. since then, i have changed my number and made my sns private again, only my family and a couple of close friends have permition to see it. i dont want namjoon or his boss or bts to know. hayze knows about all this though.