Ch 15: Running man pt. 2

Author's POV
The scene opens up it shows a girl with a blurred face entering the classroom, the bell rang.

Princess 1 POV

I was waiting in a classroom, I had on a white short Lace dress and had my hair straight, With a white head band on it. I also had white low heels, they were really pretty, the kids came in the classroom and their teacher came shortly after, she spoke to me in Korean and showd me a music lesson to teach. We will be singing today. It's not Different than what I do at my old job. They wanted me to teach them an English song so I sang itsy bitsy spider with them then we sang a Korean English song.after that, the teacher gave me a mask to wear.

Author's p.o.v
A girl with white dress and wavy hair, went inside a restaurant, she bowed and said hello.

Princess 2. POV
I was waiting in the restaurant. I was wearing and short white puffy dress. Had my hairdo win but wavy, with a star hair clip. I was wearing white flats. The waiter came by and I order soup, well more like 2 soups. Then after I was done, the waiter came with the bill, I didn't have any money, so he told me to work it off. Really I have to work, well I did eat, and it was delicious. I was going to be a waitress. I get a trait and start waiting on people. They gave me a mask to put on.

Across the city, there was a girl with a dress entering the library.

Princess 3: POV
I was wearing a Cream colored dress I was in the library really confused then a librarian came to me and told me to put all of the books away. I started working. They told me to put on a mask

Princess 4: p.o.v
I went inside a coffee shop. I ordered my coffee and sat down. The staff told me that since I can't pay, I have to work it off. They put me with a sign outside. They gave me a mask to put on and a wig?

Author's POV
With all the guest wearing masks,let's check up on the others. They are now wearing prince like clothing.

Kim Jungkook was still thinking about his clue.
Kwang Soo was asking the cameraman to help him
Ji Suk Jin was fixing his glasses and looking at himself in the mirror
Haha was smiling like crazy, he knew just the place
Gary was buying snacks for him and the guest.
Yoo jae suk knew just the place and he was on his way.
Jin was thinking please and thank you, he had an idea.
RapMonster figured it out as he read the clue and was heading that way

(A/n: after the guys figure out the place, they tell the cameraman and the Receive a map on how to get there, if right.)

Then they got another card saying whoever finds the princess first will be her prince and who ever finds her second will just be his helper. Because of this the guys tried to guess right only 5 people knew where to find her, others are still trying, they sure asking people as well.

2 people arrive at the school (clue 1) at the same time, they both went through different entrances, they were not aware of each other. they found a map leading to the classroom and they had to follow it. The kids were staring at them as they walk. They each found a child with the sign "need help, pick the right card" they said yes and they started trying to figure out the puzzle.

Meanwhile
Jin asked someone and they told him exactly what he was looking for, while ji suk jin was going around everywhere, he saw Jin running somewhere and he chased him, he thought they had the same clue, Jin got on a taxi and told the man where to go, he wanted to be a prince. Jsj was on his tail.

Meanwhile
2 people were on their way to the soup restaurant (clue 2) except they both went to the wrong one, and The princess was still working. Let's see how this turns out.

Meanwhile
a guy was walking and he saw a peculiar girl with a sign outside of the coffe shop. He stopped turned her and she was wearing a mask, he took of her sign, left it in the floor and took running with her, then noticed someone was running behind them. The other guy.