All kpop 3

Park chanHyuns baby pictures.

That is right park chanyeol is the father to baby boy park ChanHyun

That is right park chanyeol is the father to baby boy park ChanHyun. Chanyeol is a member of the popular kpop group exo who had previously announced marriage via twitter and the Vlive app. Before exo debuted, in 2011, park chanyeol was dating his now wife for 2 years. This means they have being together for 7 years. The company was aware of their relationship but this didnt stop him from joining as long as it didn't interfere with his activities. His baby was borne a couple months ago but he never shared pictures of ChanHyun on the media, till now. His wife is now a stay at home mom and she owns a music store and that is where they met. (Ps: story coming soon)

A new couple!BTS in the news

A new couple!
BTS in the news. First was kim namjoon and now is jung hoseok. Yup, jung hoseok, otherwise known as jhope, is dating celebrity choreographer and back up dancer EunHye. They were both pictured holding hands at the aquarium, not only that but they were wearing couple clothes. We can also see the namica couple next to them. Big hit ent. has not confirmed any of this but fans have speculated of their relationship due to the fact that they were partners in the popular dance show, 'show me' where they originally met. Hoseok has neither confirmed nor denied this. 

A kpop idol is now engaged.
The leader of popular kpop group BTS has proposed to his longtime girlfriend jessica. He has revealed in an interview that he was dating someone although we never knew who. Photos of the couple have surfaced the web. Both namjoon and his now fianceé made their instagram public and many fans saw their pictures. It is also know that jessica has a daughter, popular youtuber ari. Kim namjoon and jessica met 6 years ago at a kcon fan-meet  and he proposed when they attended kcon LA, just a couple days ago. How do we know this, well namjoon was seeing wearing his engagement ring in one of their tv appearances. The couple has being photographed wearing couple rings, clothes and going on dates. The wedding date is still unknown as both are very busy with their careers.

A kpop idol is now married.
First it was Eli of UKISS, then Dongho of UKISS, then Sunye of wonder girls, sungmin of super junior, and mad clown have married their girlfriend/boyfriend. Now Mark twan of Got7 is added to the list. Thats right, the eldest member of got7 is officially off the market. He married his girlfriend of 3 years 2 weeks ago in a private ceremony back in his hometown in the United States. Mark posted their wedding photo on his instagram and twitter. JYP, BTS, and some friends attended. Among this friends are the newly engaged couple of kim namjoon and jessica, along with her daughter ari. Jungkook was also pictured with a mystery girl.