ch 12: My way to him

so, im sorry for mispelling words and names. long ch. ahead

this is in jessicas P.O.V let us continue ...
............................................................................................................................

Now we are here in front of the airport, we got out, I pay the taxi and he helped us with our luggage, he was a very nice 45 year old man with a beautiful niece that is 8 years old, she listens to KPop as well which was a great conversation started, we were going to check in and the lady looked frustrated, confused and then sorry. She looked at us and said.

"We are so sorry, your flight has overbooked, all the business class passengers have checked in already, and economy class is full now, due to overbooking." The lady Amanda said.

I looked ta hayze and she was mad but before she lashed out at the poor woman, I sent her for snacks and for her to exchange our money. I was hungry and then so was she. She left stomping her feet.

"You see, we have to be there by tomorrow, we can't be late, and it's for a TV show" I told her, trying to reason with her, it's not your fault anyways,

"I'll call my supervisor and see what we can do."

"Pleased do, this is really important"

"Angle please take over, I'll go for the supervisor" the young girl nodded, I stepped aside so others could check in. hayze came back with my cookies and with her soup.

"so, what is going to happen now, you should have let me tell her something, we would be sitting down comfortably waiting for our free flight you know" hayze said while eating.

"I know, but that wouldn't do anything, I mean it's not her fault you know", I said, and she looked at me and handed me the soda, "thanks" she nodded in response.

"Ms. Murrieta" I heard a man, he was tall, green eyes, blond hair, he was wearing a suit he looked 30 or

We walk towards the desk, "yes that's me"

"we are so sorry about our mistake and we really appreciate you not lashing out at Amanda like other did" I glance at hayze really quick "we understand that you have to be in Seoul soon and we will like to offer you 2 seats in this flight, they are first class, this is our apologies, it was our fault" he said still apologizing and Amanda as well, I look at hayze and she looks so happy, but tried not to show it.

"Are you sure that's ok, I mean isn't that a lot of money?"

"don't worry about that it was our well screw up and it is our way to repay it, a couple just cancelled their flight and dose seats are available, they were set to return in 2 weeks which means that you will be back in 2 weeks, so will you like them?
"Yes please, here have a cookie" hayze said while giving them the chocolate chip cookies to Amanda and the supervisor.

"Thank you, I was starving, sorry sir" said Amanda.

"it's ok, I like cookies as well, Amanda, give them the new flight tickets and please help them with their luggage and lead them to the first class lounge so they can get the gifts"

"Yes sir, right away"

"Gifts, yes"

"Calm down, its ok Amanda we only have one luggage and our backpacks so it's ok."

Minute later, she handed us our new tickets, with our ID which we have earlier, and lead us to the first class lounge, once we went in I felt like we were underdress, but we weren't [planning for this so yea.

"Here you go, the gates will open in a few minutes and the entrance is straight down, I'll take your luggage and load them while you wait, with that she left with our luggage, we had our essentials in our carryon bags.