ch. 23: going seperate ways

Fast foward
i was still in the US. Ari will finish first grade soon. She only has her fathers eyes and dimples. She has my personality, she is a mini me. I remember what the CEO of bighit told me before I left.

flashback

"Jessica, i know that you lost your job, but i want to offer you a new one. Namjoon told me that you like to write music. i saw the songs that you wrote and i want to buy some."

"sir, i appreciate your offer but both my daughter and i wrote those songs, they are kind of special, i need to speak with her as well."

"i understand, well you see, i have a son and a daughter and they are learning english, but they are a bit mischevious and their last tutor quit. i was wondering if you would like to teach my kids. i will pay you a good salary and provide you with a home for you and your daughter, I would help you look for schools for your daughter if that is what you would like. think about it and let me know. ill give you until ari gets out from first grade so she can start here soon."

"ill think about it and i have to ask her as well as my roomate, hayze sir"

"yea, ofcourse, just call me, you have my number, ill be waiting" i nooded thanked him and left.

Namjoon was waitiing for me outside, i told him about the job offer, he said it would be great if i had it, but if i didnt want it then it is ok too. he took me to the airport. The guys came along, i went throught the VIP entrance so there werent any fans there. Hayze came along too.

i told the guys bye and each of them gave me something wrapped that they bought for ari, they put it in a suitcase. i thanked them each, and i gave them each a friendship bracelet. ari and I make them on our free time. the guys stayed behind and namjoon helped me with my luggage.

"ill miss you alot"

"i will miss you, im sorry that i couldnt go take you to the Army"

"its fine i understand, my mom is comming" he said. my flight was announced and i hugged him,

"my flight is going to leave soon" he wouldnt let go, then he looked at me and gave me a long kiss. i smiled then we took one last picture together. i started walking and looked behind me he was getting smaller and smaller until i couldn't see him anymore. i started weeping a bit. i will miss him. hayze will be back in a week.  jin is going to the Army as well so she will send him away along with his parents.

it was a long flight, the only good thing is that i slept through it all. i got to the airport and went to get my luggage. i remember i came with a backpack, and one lugage. Then i came back with a backpack and another luggage.

the first thing i saw after i got my lugage was a little figure running towards me. i bent down, opened my arms, she gets there and hugs me almost making me fall.

"Mommy, i missed you" she strated crying a bit, "i missed you too honey." i pick her up and spined her then i put her down, i noticed we are wearing the same outfit, i sent her a picture with my outfit since she wanted to wear the same thing

" i pick her up and spined her then i put her down, i noticed we are wearing the same outfit, i sent her a picture with my outfit since she wanted to wear the same thing

"Mom, i wan to help you"

"ok carry my back pack and ill carry the other things"

"sure eomma" she  put on my backpack and i got both bags. we walked and as we were walking we saw a few guys who had sunglases, slim and i swore i thought they were rappers, i think one of them was Loco, they were coming out of the VIP area same as me, i was siting in the front and i think they were all the way in the back.

"Mom, lets go, grandma is waiting" "oh yea lets go" we saw my mom and i hugged her then she helped me with one luggage. It was late so we headed home, and slept.

Flashback ends

"im hungry, mommy lets go eat, im hungry" Ari was jumpin on me, waking me up.
"sure, honey, where do you want to go?"
"lets go get some pancakes and frozen yogurt" she said
We got ready, I put her an outfit same as mine, she loves to match, she picks our clothes.

we went to the nearest pancake place, it was a family owned restaurant

we went to the nearest pancake place, it was a family owned restaurant. we ordered then we heard a commmotion outside, we saw a group of guys comming in but then the owners ran to the door and close the restaurant as the guys entered. i think somebody famous was here. there was only a few poeple inside though.

A waiter came to us and ordered. He was trying to flirt with me umm my daughter is right here. It was uncomfortable. He told us that he will bring us our food as soon as possible, and he could make it sooner if I gave him my number. I was about to give him a piece of my mind when some one got near our table.

"Hey would you mind leaving the girls alone" he said
"Sir, please I'll be right with you, I'm trying to get her number" replied the waiter while dismissing the other guy.

"Umm, that's my wife and daughter that you are talking to" I was shocked, Ari was shocked and so was the waiter.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean too, I'll be right back with your order" he scrammed back to the kitchen and I turned towards the person it was non other than

Hey guys sorry to leave you hanging here, please tell me who you would you like it to be or who you think it should be. Thank you. Please comment it or PM it please.