Ch.20: Run away or face it

"I think that's ok. It is time, but I'll tell mom not to show Ari the picture since my mom follows you and bts and my daughter always tries asking grandma for her phone so she can watch your videos and read your tweets" I said.

"How does she read them, they are usually in Hangul" he asked

"She can read Hangul and understand it. She can speak it as well"

"Did you teach her, and how old was she again?"

"Hayze and I thought her, so she knows English, Spanish, Korean, a bit of Japanese and a bit of mandarin because of her traveling with my mom. My mom's clients are all from different cultures so in their free time, they visit my mom's business and will have conversations with my little one"

"Oh wow, that's awesome, so the picture?" he said while pouting.

"Don't....do....that...it...doesn't...just...no" I said while playing with him, "and yes we can take the picture, just let me change first"

"Since we are going out I'll tell my manager to send us some protection, I don't want you getting hurt"

"Well I guess, although it's a school day and most of your fans are mainly in schools so I don't think it will be that bad, it's still early you know"

"Yea, but better safe than sorry" he said while dialing his manager's phone number.

I walked away and went to the bathroom to fix my make-up, after crying so much, it's not that smeared but I need to fix it. We are letting his fans know about me today and I'm just nervous and scared.

"Done" he came from behind and hugged me then gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was trying to put some mascara.

"Namjoon you are going to make me poke my eye"

"Call me yeobo, please, please, please"

"why oppa, will that make you happy?" I asked after putting my mascara on, I turned to look at him his hands were on either side of the sink. He nodded and smiled.

"Ok, yeobo, I'll call you that" I said while giving him a quick kiss on his lips.

"Thanks yeobo, or future Mrs. Kim" he said while kissing me on the forehead.

He let go and got his stuff and mine, "did you like the stuff I brought you?"

"yeah, the bear is cute, the roses smell amazing and the snack will be delicious later" I said as I was getting out of the bathroom and turning off the light.

"what do you think hayze and jin are doing?" He asked

"i'm not sure, but I hope fans don't spot them or something"

"yea, me neither, anyways picture now" he said all excited.

"sure" we posed for the picture

(this is their pose)