Ch.37: Fast foward

After Jessica and I had dinner with our friends, we headed home and went to sleep since we were tired.

Next day

Today we are preparing for our "debut" we are going to a singing show and she will be participating there and I'll be backstage supporting her, since I have a few hours off. Ari is with my parents. She is staying there for the weekend I don't think she is missing us since last time that we faced time she said she was having fun and learning a lot about the culture. Then she hung up on us. Jessica won her award for best choreographer and I was so proud of her, sadly I couldn't go that day since we had a concert and some fan meets, but her friend was able to go with her.
"We are here" said the driver. We got off the car, this was the back entrance and we entered the building. Once we were here we went backstage for her to prepare. I was helping her all along. In this show the panel has to guess if the contestant cab sing or not. Only one wins. They don't hear the voice till they get eliminated and the winner overall sings live. Today Ailee is here. She admires her, even though she hasn't worked with her. First round, She had to lip sync and choose Ailee.
"Hello, we are ready for you"
"You will do great, I believe in you and no one outside of the company has heard you sing, so this should be fun" I kissed her good luck.
What she says.
"Hello, I have being working as a choreographer, but I have currently started singing back up"
"I feel like I have seeing her before"
"Me too, but where"
"You may start" she did. The guys were immersed and I was too. she said hello in Mandarin 

She did a great job overall. After the the guys gave her praise while a woman criticized her but what was funny was that the guys didn't believe what she said. One after one lip synced. Then they had to choose the winner. At the end she won and asked to sing with Ailee. People were waiting to hear her voice.

After that she got her trophie and went back to the room with me. She took a few pictures before. We thanked everyone and we went back to the company since I had to leave.

Jessica's POV
After the competition BANG pdnim called me into his office.
"Congrats on winning" "thank you" "so, I know you have bring preparing a duet with NamJoon, but some other companies called saying that they want you to sing with their artist that same day. Of course you will be releasing the sing with NamJoon, not the ones with the other artist"
"I have no problem with it sir, but what song?"
"You wrote them, I showed them they liked it. So you know it, they will be here in a couple hours to practice with you while bangtan goes and does interviews.
After that I practice with the other singers and the time had come where I had to sing live with all these guys. It was at a music festival by kbs world.
I walked on stage and started singing.

After that people clapped and NamJoon came out and hugged me. He lifted me up and took me out the stage, people were going crazy.

A/n: now it will be fast forward. Third person POV
After the performance the couple released a few songs together under BigHit and th created a mini album. Ari was featured in 2 songs they were all written by the three of them. Suga and BANG PD produced some. They were even nominated for best duet at the MAMA, MMA and others. They won some awards and got #1 on music shows. BTS won some impressive award as well. Now BTS has a break of 2 weeks. This is it. Wedding time. Her family flew in, and her bridesmaids were her friends. Everything was ready. let the show commence.