Ch. 8: meeting her for the first time

"Hey guys" I said

"Hey Namjoon, we brought you food" Suga said while placing the food in the table.

"We saw you with got7" said Jung kook

"Yea, I went to talk with Jackson, he invited me over." I told them, while grabbing a plate for some pizza

"We are happy that you are feeling better man" said Jin while serving himself a slice.

After dinner, we all went to the leaving room, and the members sat down in a circle, this means they want to know something. Even though they are all tired they have energy to spare.

"Namjoon hyung tell us more about her." Said V

"Well what do you guys want know?" when I said this I could see the lightbulbs on top of their heads.

"Was she a fan of BTS before you met her?" asked curious J-Hope

"Yea, I saw her at a fan meting for the first time at kcon in LA"

"That means we saw her, but we saw a lot of pretty girls" said Jimin while looking at the roof.

"Yea and some that were not as pretty, but they are all pretty in their own way" said Suga

"Suga don't say that stuff about our ARMYs" Jin scolded him.

"Yea there were some guys too." Said Jimin

"When I saw her, she caught my attention, although she doesn't look Asian at all, her beauty was...wow"

"I remember a girl too, she was at a fan meeting in the US," said Jin

"Yea that's where I met my girlfriend." I told them while smiling.

"Do you remember her hyung?" v asked Jin

"Not as much, I remember she gave me a Mario doll as a present, she gave me food too and it was delicious. She looked Korean, but then after the fan meeting, I didn't see her anymore." Jin said sadly.

"I remember my girlfriend, at that time had a boyfriend, I saw him with her. I was sad, but I had to keep a smile on face for the other fans. Her boyfriend glared at me because she was smiling at me. She wasn't flirting but I guess he wasn't a fan."

"Dang, I can't imagine how he felt when they broke up, he probably has no swag" said Suga

"She told me the story of how they broke up."

"I want to know"

"Me too"

"Count me in"

"Let's hear it"

"I'm going to take nap guys"

"Let him talk"

Flashback

We had just gotten to the hotel room from Kcon, I was so happy because I go to meet her and gave her a hug. I was hungry so I went out to get some food while all of you were playing, or sleeping, or just dancing. Once I got there, I saw a couple and let's just say He didn't sound so happy.

I eavesdrop their conversation, it was in English, so I understood.

Her: "Hey what's wrong?" she said sweetly

Him: "What's wrong?  What's wrong! You were looking at him with loving eyes." He screamed at her

Her: she flinched, "What do you mean?" she looked confused.

Him: "He was looking at you like he wanted you" he said while crossing his arms

Her: "Who? Namjoon?"