Ch 14: running man pt1

A/N Sorry is its a short ch. I made this because I have kept you all waiting, don't worry there is more to come, but I'm going to sleep soon since I work tomorrow, but I will write part 2 tomorrow and it might got to put. 3 maybe. I have also being watching a few running man episodes so some games will show up, any game suggestions, comment them please. Thank you
************************************

Namjoons POV

After I woke up from my dream, I noticed that I was still hugging her picture I smiled smiled upon seeing it. My phone rang, our manager called for all of us to get ready. I went to wake everybody up. Today Jin and I are going to running man while the other guys have other schedules.

"Guys time to get up, manager will be here in an hr and all of you need to eat and get ready now" I said outside of their doors.
Now each of us have our very own rooms which is good at times since some of the guys want to sleep early while others want to sleep later, it's just easier .
Each of the guys woke up and got ready.
Jin came downstairs and made breakfast for everybody. I was starving and so were the other guys. After eating, we saw the door opening, it was our manager.
"I hope you are all ready" he sad while grabbing an Apple from the fruit bowl which is now a plastic one since I broke the other one.
"Hyung, can we go watch NamJoon and Jin in running man please" begged jungkook
"Sorry guys, you all have schedules, you have to go to your adidas photoshoot, jhope you have to go help the trainees with their dancing today, Suga you will help them with their rap skills, Jimin you will help them with their vocal and V you are and MC today at ASC wth Eric and kevin of Ukiss since Jimin (girl) can't make it, so if you are all ready lets send this two out." He said referring to Jin and me.

~skip time, in front of filming location~

After we got dropped off, we walked to where the producer was and told us that none of the running man knew that we were the guest, which was great. Then he took us to get our make up done and be camera ready.

Hayze POV (surprise)
After not dying in my dream, the phone room woke me up, it was a wake up call, I knew that we were gong to running man today which was awesome but I wonder who the guests were, or if there were going to be any other guest, are the girls prettier than us? I shook off those thoughts and woke Jessica up, I just hope she got enough sleep, she woke up agitated and then went to sleep for a little bit. I reach her bed,
"Jess, time go wake up, we have to get ready, we have an hour before the car comes for us. She woke up and got off the bed,
"Do you want to shower first, or do you want me to?" she asked
"Go ahead, you first, I'm going to get our outfits ready so that we match ok" I told her, since we have become best friends we have bought similar outfits, we sometimes share clothes, and shoes, almost everything except our undergarments and boyfriends, well her boyfriend and my future boyfriend. She likes soup as well but I LOVE SOUP. I picked our outfits and she came out of the shower, I went in.

~Unknown POV~
It's running man time, my manager said I had an hr to get ready, the rest of the guys have other activities, I dressed up and didn't do my makeup since they will do it over there. I was wondering who else will go, or if I'm the only guest, well either way, I hope it's fun. I got ready and manager came to pick me up, i went towards the set and was alone in a trailer, just with the make up artist, I think I'm the only guest today, sweet.

~authors p.o.v
While everybody was getting ready, running man has just arrived and they went to get ready, they were curious of the theme. They also noticed that ace wasn't there. So they assumed that it will just be the 2 girl guest and JiHoo. They were sure that it will be Princess theme or damsel in distress. All the guys got ready in the make up trailers. They were wondering that there are 3 girls and 6 guys, so they will team up with each other, let's see how this turns out.

~time skip to brodcast~
The guys were taken to different placess and they were given a mission. "Find your princess"

Two of the guys were given the same clues.

Here are the clues given by the guests (can you guess)

"where there is hot and cold at the same time throughout the year"

"You can enter any world that you can imagine, with just a few
words"

"At your service, please and thank you, is heard through out. You Can't live with out this"

"You came as a child, you laughed, cry and had your first crush"

---------------------------
I'll cut it here, can you guess the locations, if you do, I'll make you a character in one of the upcoming chapters :), you have to guess at least 2, comment below. Well I'm going to rest now. It's 1am here.