Ch. 27: surprise surprise

Jessica's POV
I woke up and we still had 2 hours to spare. I went to Aris room.
She was still sleeping. She had a hard day yesterday but it was fun. I choose her clothes and went to her bed. I gently shook her "good morning my angel is time to wake up" she rubbed her little eyes.
"Good morning Mami"
"Cambiate because ya nos vamos in an hour" she nodded and got up. I went back to my room to change. I did my hair, put on light make up and went to make breakfast. Ari wanted some French toast with hot chocolate and strawberries. I heard footsteps. I place the plates on the table and Ari and I sat down. We ate and she told me about what she wanted to do in Japan. She has being researching it and even made a list of placess she wanted to go to.
"Ari how come Disneyland Tokyo is not in your list?"
"That's because I want to go as a family there, it's more fun"
"But we are family Ari"
"No I mean I want to go with Mami and appa." I finally understood she wants NamJoon to come along with us. He is almost out of the military.
"I want to buy something for appa in Japan, I've being saving all the money that I get from the songs and fan meets but I don't know what to get him.
"We'll figure it out ok" now go wash your teeth, while I wash the dishes and check that we have everything ok" " yes mami"
We got off the taxi,
"Mami did you bring your medicine?"
"Yes honey they are in my backpack"
"I don't want you missing your doses mom"
"I won't honey I took it earlier"
Our flight was called and we left.
*after 2 hours and 30 minutes*
We finally arrived. Ari and I went to retrieve our luggage.

 Ari and I went to retrieve our luggage

It was a nice wether.

At South Korea, BTS practice room.
Are you guys happy get they are amost here" said jhope

"i know, i can't wait to taste jins cooking again" said kookie

"really, you dont like my cooking?" asked jimin

"sorry hyung, but you can not replace jin's cooking"

the day went by.

*two days later .

Namjoons POV
I was back from the army after 2 long years of being away from my love. I heard that she works at big hit as an English tutor and she is a choreographer now. She lives in the dorms with ari, but not for long. I had hoseok looked for potential homes with Jessica. What he did was he told her that his sister was home shopping and she had the same taste as her. She chose a very nice home. Jess was currently in Japan because ari was invited to perform there. She was a singer on YouTube at just 7 years old she had 1.6 million subscribers. She sings in English Spanish Korean and most recently Japanese. She writes original songs and sings covers.

Nobody but bts and Pd nim knew that I was coming back today. I still had a week but came early.

"Hey guys, so what has happened since I left?" I asked

"Well, Jess has being working at Big hit, but several more companies as well." said Jung kook.
"Ari has become very popular on YouTube, she attends a private school due to an incident in her old one" said taehyun