Ch.28 : Honey! I'm home!

We have finally arrived to South Korea, Ari had a great fan meet she got birthday presents and some where given to me as well.
(Ari has pikachu, Jessica has squirtle)

Hayze texted me saying that they were at the airport and that she had an early birthday present for Ari and me

Hayze texted me saying that they were at the airport and that she had an early birthday present for Ari and me. We bought alot of stuff for the boys in Japan and hayze as well as the girls. Jhope girlfriend is like a cousin. Anyways.

"Ari, lets go aunty hayze and uncle jhope are waiting for us"

"But mom I really want to sleep, and I'm tired and hungry"

"I know hunny, let's head back to the dorm so you can rest. i mean we did come right after your fan meet so I won't wake you up in a while ok." She nodded we got up and grabbed our carry on, then we went baggage claim.

We had first class because ichigo paid for us as a present, I think they were trying to impress my daughter but we were happy. Anyways we arrived at the baggage claim and we only took 2 suit cases to japan and we arrived with a total of 3. I texted hayze and she said she was by the closest seats to the baggage claim. ari grabbed her small backpack and suitcase, I put on my backpack and get the other two suitcases. It was late at night, well it was around 9pm when we landed, so it wasn't that bad. We put on our mouth coverings but that's it. The sunglasses are in our bags, we don't need them.

"Jessica, Ari! over here, we missed you" I saw hayze and I gave her a hug. I gave one to jhope as well. Ari did too, I don't think she is tired anymore. Some one came from behind me and lifted me up, I was about to go karate on them, but they put me down turned me and kissed me, *slapp* "excuse you, I'm in a relationship" I looked to him and saw. That face I haven't seeing in two full years.

"Namjoonie, oh my, namjonie! I jumped into his arms putting my legs around his waist and my head on the crook of his neck. He spines me a bit, I kissed his lips not once, or twice, but more times that I could count. I couldn't believe this was real.

"This can't be real, pinch me Aw you actually pinched me" "sorry jagi, I love you"

"I love you too" he puts me down but I didn't let go, completely

"Ari meet someone, this is Kim NamJoon"

"Your moms future fiancé, hi Ari" said NamJoon

"Hello mr. Namjoon"

"Ari it's ok you can call me NamJoon or any nickname you want"

"I'll think of one ok"

"Deal, wow you look really pretty, I've only seeing pictures of you"

"Well, I've only seeing you on tv so you are a handsome guy, at least that's what my mom says, but I like your dimples, just like me." She smiles and shows her dimples

"I know, I show her a lot of your videos" said jess

"And you my beautiful girlfriend, you look even more beautiful the last time" he said as he grabbed my waist down with one hand and put the other one on my face.