ch 22: Love in this club

Everybody at the club started to dance, then a girl came towards us.

"hayze, is that you?" said a girls voice from behhind us. we turned and saw a good looking girl.

"O MY, Eunhye, wow, i haven't seeing you since elementary school" hayze said she hugged her friend.

"i know, you moved after graduation, wow, so long."

"oh sorry, eunhye this are my friends, kookie, v, jimin, suga, namjoon, jessica, jin and j-"

"Hi i'm your hope, your angel. I'm jhope" he did his famous introduction. eunhye just nooded.

"I saw you at the dance studio actually, you're good" she said

"oh umm, thanks, i've seeing you dance too, you are a great hiphop dancer"

"so, hayze, we should catch up sometime, do you still have the same skype name?"

"yeah, call me anytime."

"it was nice meting you all, umm jhope will you like to dance?"

"sure" jhope left with eunhye further into the dance floor. This floor was only for the known people, but she was able to get in because her uncle is the owner. she knew several idols though.

Eventually all the guys started dancing.

namjoon and i were dancing closely together to MOMMAE(play media ontop of chapter to hear song). as we were dancing we sa jin and hayze dancing together as well jhope was still with hayze friend and the guys i could not see them anywhere.

"why dont we get out of here." wispered namjoon. i looked over and saw hayze really close to jin so she'll be fine with him. i nodded and we left the club.

He started driving, we werent drunk at all thanks to the special drink. I thought he was taking me back to the hotel, but instead. we arrived at the dorm. he parked his car. got out, opened my door, locked it. then he took me inside the dorm. we took off our shoes,closed the front door locked it and went to his room. he was in a hurry. once he locked the door to his room he started kissing me.

 once he locked the door to his room he started kissing me