Ch. 11: good news and bad news

A/N
Ok guys so the Jin and hayze story will be in a separate chapter, till the end of the book, comment if you want me to write it sooner.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAMJOONS P.O.V
"Umm, guys can I talk to Jessica alone please?" I said

"Yea sure" the guys said while getting up

"Hayze I'll call you right now, if that's ok. But I need your skype name" Jin told her

"Sure my username is theBABELLE, don't ask" said hayze.

"Alright I'll call you from my room" Jin left to his room and I think hayze went to hers because she got off the screen and said bye to Jessica. All the guys left to do their own thing.

"so Jessica, I don't think I can make It for Christmas this year, since the new album came out, we have a lot of interviews, performances and appearances and it needs to be ready soon, I'm also going to be in running man, so I'm sorry" I was sad that I couldn't spend Christmas with her this year like I promised. We were supposed to have our comeback in 2 months but we finished preparations early and they decided that we should have our comeback sooner.

"It's ok namjoonie, I understand, you are an idol after all" she told me.

I hate being an idol sometimes because then I'm not able to have a normal relationship, I'm not able to walk freely around with her, not able to post pictures of us together, I can't even see her that often.

"you are going to be alone, I mean your parents went on the cruise right?" she told me that her mom wanted to go to Florida for Christmas, but they were going for the whole month of December and Jessica still had to teach, so she didn't go with them.

"Don't worry about me, you do a great job ok, oh and I received the package in the mail today, I really appreciate you sending it. I'm going to open it now. *rips open the box* oh my dayum, the new album, you guys look great. *admiring album, takes out the other one* you sent me two copies, one for me and one for hayze, I'll give it to her as a Christmas present along with a JIN sweater." She said, while holding up the items to show me.

"It's no problem, check the other box though, there is a surprise for you, it's your Christmas present since can't be there" I can't wait for her to open it.

"Namjoonie, this are red high converse shoes with our initials on them I love them thank you so much" she hugs the shoes and gives me the biggest smiles that I have seen.

"Wait, I'm going to show you something" I went to my room to get the shoes, I came back and I showed her the same exact shoes but a bigger size. "Tada" I smiled while showing her the shoes. "Now we have couple shoes, and shirts too, remember we bought some last time that I went to L.A.?" I asked her

"Yea, that was fun, our first date at the beach" she said while showing me the shirt, "and then we got sunglasses and matching snapbacks. Now we just need the sweater, jeans and we are all good." she said.

"Yeah, don't worry, next time that we see each other, we will get the sweaters and jeans, I promise" I told her

We chatted for a few more hours

"Well, I have to go, it's almost 2 am over there and I want you to sleep well, I think Jin felt asleep or something, is good that they are reunited." I told her

"Yea, I can't believe he kept that though" she said.

"I kept what you gave on the first fan meet, I still wear the glasses and the shirt, and I really love it" I told her
Jhope came back to the living room while fixing his shirt.

"Namjoon, we have to go now!" said jhope

"Sorry, but I have to go" I told her

"Jin we have to go!" said suga

"Ok I'm coming!" He yelled from his room, the then he muffled something then goes to the living room

"It's ok namjoonie, I'll just talk to you when you're free. I love you." She said while making a heart with her arms.

"I love you too" I kissed her through the screen and she did the same, then we hanged up. I put my laptop away in my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Jessica's side, her P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~

After we hanged up, I went through the album, they look great in the pictures, especially namjoon. I was putting on my shoes and i looked at myself in the mirror, I put on the shirt, the snap back too and the sunglasses, now I can't wait until I match with my boyfriend.

*Do you do you do you do you, (Do the fuck you want), Do you do you do you do you, (Do the fuck you want)*

My phone rang and I answered without looking at the caller ID

"Hello?" I said while sitting back down on my bed.

"Yes, Ms. Jessica Murrieta?" Said a male voice

"Yes, this is she who is calling?" I asked while taking of the shoes

"This is the running man's PD" he said in broken English. I should talk in Korean with him.

Starts talking in Korean

"Oh hello, sorry, didn't look at the number" I said while taking off the SnapBack

"It's ok, Jessica-shi" he said

"Call me Jessica"

"Well, we just want to invite you to running man. You and a friend get to be part of the show for winning our annual fan contest, congratulations"

"Omg, than you so much, thank you, thank you, thank you." I bow, why did I bow?

"Your flight is tomorrow at 8pm" he said, good thing the semester was over.

"Is that my 8pm or kst?" I need to know

"8pm in your country" PD said

"Ok thank you"

"No problem, just send us an email with your friends name and their age" PD

"Alright, ill email it right now" Me

"Thank you very much" PD

"Have a good day" Me.

I hanged up, I went to tell hayze the great news.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's being a while, so in my story,
BTS released their album early,
and will film an m/v soon.
Hayze talked now to Jin, if you want to know what they talked about
Please comment and I'll make a special chapter.
In the media, us the couple shirts and shoes that Jessica and NamJoon were
Referring to.
The glasses are just black.
I'm so happy that's why I updated two stories.
I'm making the profiles for the new one
and will write a ch For the unexpected class soon.
Sorry I kept you waiting.
Please vote. And comment.
Thank you.