Ch. 21: Happy But Sad

He took out an envelope, he told me to take it.
I opened it and saw that it was a military service letter, he had to go away. I look up but I saw NamJoon on one knee, he was holding a ring, he looked at me.

"First of all, I want you to know that I love you, and that we have being together for a long time. I want to be with you forever, I want to be Aris father, your first and only husband, this is just a promise ring because I will be going to the army, in 4 days. I'm sorry I can't go to meet Ari yet, but I will love it if you could wait for me. It's Just two years and-" i kneeled down and started tearing up. We hugged each other. He stood up with me without letting go of the hug,

"Namjoonie, i will wait for you, i'm willing to wait as long as it's needed. Im sure Ari will love you as a father, i love you so much, i'll miss you but you are always in my heart." I let go and then he put the ring on my finger and i put his.

"This is a promise from me to you that when i come back i will meet ari, we will see your family togther again, i will take you both to meet mine, since ari doesnt know them"

"Ill miss you"

"I will too" he kissed me after those words. Then I felt something cold hitting my head.
I turned and saw hayze along with the guys throwing snowballs at each other. Namjoon and I joined in the fight.

After some wins we went back to the hotel to get ready. We walked to the hotel and Namjoon took 2 trips to take the guys home. Hayze and I were getting ready, the guys willl pick us up in 1 hour.

"So jess, i saw your instagram, i'm glad that you let the public know" she said as she was putting on her make up.

"Yeh me too, I'm glad that we can go out now and not have to stay indoors" I was finishing doing my hair. We changed and 30 minutes later NamJoon came in. I forgot my key with him earlier.

"Everybody descent?" He asked

"Yea, it's safe your you to come in" I said. He entered and his eyes almost bulged out when he saw me.

"You look...wow...beautiful"

"Thnx yeobo"

"Yeobo?" asked hayze as she was putting on her heels

"Yea, he told me to call him that earlier" I said as I was putting in my heels. NamJoon grabbed the other one and put it on me.

"Thanks Sweety" I kissed him. Hayze made an aww face, NamJoon brought me closer to him, then hayze made a eww one, "Guys, it's so cute, but save it for the club" she said as she was leaving the room.