Ch. 35:Collabs and interviews

(Jessica's outfit on the media) (there will also be a flashback by next week)

MC1: Hello we are here with our guests Kim namjoon aka rap monster of BTS and Jessica. *clap*

MC2: thank you for being here.

J&N: Thank you for having us.

MC1: So, Namjoon, BTS has being very successful and you have several nominations for The MMA and MAMAs including Song of the year, album of the year, artist of the year, best male group, best performance, MV of the year and not just that, you have personally being nominated for best rap performance and best collaboration alongside someone important to you.

N: That is a lot of award nominations, we are grateful for being nominated alongside exo sunbanim, Got7, seventeen, NCT 127, Pentagon, Astro, and others. They are all great groups and regarding my nomination, it feels great, not long ago I returned from the army and got back to work. Regarding the collaboration, it is very important to me.

MC2: and why is that?

N: well the collaboration is with my fiancée *holds Jessica's hand and audience awws and cheers* who wrote the song and I helped with the melody so it was a team effort.

MC1: So fiancée huh? Can you show us the rings?

*both namjoon and Jessica show their engagement rings.

MC2:

wow congratulations on your engagement, so tell us something about you guys, I understand that you have being dating for 6 years correct?

N: Yes almost 7 years *claps*

MC1: so can you tell us how you got to see each other and when probably where?

N *smiles* She attended MAMA and Melon music awards before, and I will see her after the show without the members knowing, manager-nim will help me meet up with her. Although she was living in the US, we rarely saw each other so I will cherish the moment that I will see her.

J: whenever BTS had a US tour, I actually went to their concerts, although namjoon will send me tickets, my friend and I would go together, although she didn't know I was dating him at that time, I will go to the fan signings and my friend knew he was my bias so she thought it was cute fan service, but she always told me that I was special because he will do cute stuff with me that he didn't do for the other fans, and me and her will be the last ones. So we were able to see talk to them for a bit longer. His manager was a lot of help, so thank you manager-nim. *bows*

MC1: that is so cute. It must have being though

N&J: Ne, but we made it work.

MC2: I Know white day past already, but what have you done for her on white day, especially when you couldn't see each other?