Ch.10: BTS video chatting with jessica

Back to reality

~~namjoons P.O.V~~

"I'm going to be on running man, oh Jin is too" i told them while i sat down on the couch.

"That's awesome, but only you two?" asked V

"Why not me?" asked  J-Hope

"I'm not sure, I think is a winter's couples special and they want us there, since I didn't get that much screen time last time that we went." i told them

"namjoon hyung, you should let us meet your girlfriend" said JungKook

"You want me to call her on video?" I asked. The guys nodded. I texted her if I could video chat with her since it was 1pm here and 8pm there.

Hey can we video chat

Sure, just give me 5 minutes, I just got home from Christmas shopping with hayze, I think she bought the whole mall.

Did you buy me anything?

No, I'm your present ;)

Best present ever. I'll get online, you do too araseo

Deh

The guys were leaning in to read my text when I turned off my phone. The guys whined

"Ok guys let me get my laptop and call her" I went to my room to get it when she texted me that she was ready to skype. I went to the living room and set it down. I sat down then on my left was Jung kook, Jimin, v on my right was Jin suga, jhope.

~~on the other side of the screen~~

Jessica was getting ready to skype when hayze told her she was taking a shower. Hayze liked taking a shower in Jessica's room because she was scared of serial killers who attack in the shower. Jessica heard the water running and called namjoon.

~~back to the dorm~~

"Hi jagiya" I said while waiving at her

"Hi Namjonie" she said while waving at me, and blowing me a kiss

(A/n: Pretend the conversation is in Korean, since Jessica is fluent, and the guys kind of still have trouble with English)

"Dul Set Bang-Tan anyohaseyo bts imnida" said bts while bowing and waiving. Jhope was dancing in the back ground. The same as he does on ASC.

"Anyohaseyo Jessica imnida" she said and bowed, then waved

"Wow, you pretty" said Jimin in English
Jessica blushed a little, "thank you, you are all very handsome"

"But I'm the most handsome right?" I asked her while pointing at myself and smiling

"Of course Namjonie, you are very handsome"

"So Jessica-shi"

"Please call me Jessica, Jung kook"
"ok, Jessica, how did you learn to speak Korean, I mean you don't look Korean"

"Well, I always liked the Korean culture and they were offering Korean language classes at the university, so I took some, I also made a few friends who spoke Korean and they thought as well. They took me out to Korean BBQ places, they thought me how to behave at a restaurant, some rules, stuff that school doesn't teach you"

"Oh, ok, khamsamida"

"Hyung can I ask her a question?" asked v "sure, if she wants too"

"Of course, what is it V?" asked jessica