Ch.6: Her day

Rap Monsters POV

I walked back to the dorm from the office. Once I got on the elevator, I saw reporters outside of the door. I really wanted to go back to the dorm but I had to go through the sea of reporters, great

Earlier

Girlfriends POV

I was getting my classroom ready when Hayze came into my classroom in a hurry and showed me a video. It was of namjoon. As I watched it I couldn't believe what he was saying, he confirmed our relationship, I was smiling like crazy.

"Hey, unnie, why are you so happy. Your bias is actually in a relationship, shouldn't you feel sad? that's how I would feel if Jin had a girlfriend, I would be devastated." she said

What hayze didn't know is that namjoon and I have being dating for a few. She thought that I was just obsessed with him. I never told her because I promised namjoon that I wouldn't tell anybody. Sometimes I wanted to tell hayze about it, but then I remembered my promise, but I think is time that she finally know the truth. I know haze for a few years now.

"I mean, good for him you know, I hope that he is happy" she told me.
"hey haze, who do you think he is dating?" I asked her
"maybe an idol, or a model, probably not a fan" she said while looking through her phone.
"Umm hayze-"
"although dating a fan wouldn't be that bad" she said

"Hayze i-"

"I wonder if Jin will date me" she lloked at the roof, day dreaming, ok i lost her.
"HAYZE!" i screamed her name.
She jumped a little, "OMG, YOU SCARED ME"
"sorry, will you please listen to me"
"sure, what up"
"I'm actually dating namjoon" *silence**cricket**silence*

she laughed, "Oh come on unnie, stop being delusional, we all wish that we could be dating our bias, its ok, I'm dating Jin"

"seriously?" I crossed my arms while raising an eyebrow.

"Ok, no, but i wish" she said stomping her foot. For her to be a 4th grade teacher, she sure acts like a child sometimes.

"Hayze, I'm serious"

"oh my god, unnie, you are not kidding?"

"How do I prove it"  

she was thinking

"call him" she demanded

"he might be bussy."

"Oh I know, give me your phone"

"ok here, I'll show you pictures." i told her

I showed her pictures of namjoon and me at the beach, then one that I took from video chatting, when we went for hamburgers. One when we are matching with our red converse. One with my little cousins. Hayze eyes started to widen every time she swiped my phone. She looked adorable.

".....wow.....you...are...not. Kidding" she gave me back my phone.

"of course I'm not, but you can't let anybody know that it's me"

"don't worry, I won't, and maybe you can hook me up with Jin huh" she elbowed my arm repeatedly while winking.

*ring*

"Well is time for my monsters to go in" she said while rolling her yes.

"Hayze" I told her with a warning tone

"What? BUT THEY ARE, there is this girl that likes Jin and i-"

"Hayze, she is a child, and he is way older than her." serously hayze.