Ch.30 :NY kcon pt. 2

Please comment, i love reading your comments. 

What Ari and Jessica are wearing. Ari wears that on stage.

Ari just finished her fan meet and answered several questions

Ari just finished her fan meet and answered several questions. She even did a dance to got7's Fly and played a bit of her violin. The fans liked it, she got fan gifts since our birthdays pass, and I even got some too. Oh something awesome happened on my birthday so hayze had a huge present for me and in this box was my sister holding my niece Mari. I started crying because I haven't seeing her in years, I found out that's she has being dating Henry of super junior, I was so happy for her, she even told that me that he was Mari's dad. We met up earlier yesterday after she finished her interviews. Although Mari wasn't with her, she told me that she was In California visiting mom. She wanted Ari to go but she had a compromise as well. Good thing we get to see her soon. Not just that happened at our birthday party. Apparently, the girl that let us borrow the place to throw our party arrived too because her job finished early. She was so down to earth her name is Alice Hernandez. She is an animator, she works on anime, and her recent work included attack on titan. She found out ari was a huge fan and she took ari to the studio where she met the creator. She and Taehyung got along great. They've being talking but I don't think anything serious is happening. Yet.

After beak fast yesterday, marks fiancée, Ari and I went to look at wedding dresses. She wants to get married in California, since her family is there and she only had an aunt in Korea, but her aunt moved back to California a few months ago. This happened while the guys were in a press conference. BTS was performing tonight after ari. Marks fiancé didn't buy a dress because none of them caught her attention. She said she would rather get one in California.

It was ari's turn to go on stage. She was going to perform with Jun Sung Ahn otherwise known as JuNCurryAhn. He performed a violin cover for "always" by yoon Mirae. Ari has always being a fan of his, so it was a dream come true. I recorded everything. it was her turn to perform fire with him. She was so great. Their performance at the beginning made me cry. I knew the boys were watching too. They offered me to watch it from the inside but I wanted to be in the crowd. They started to do save me. They divided the notes as well. She was singing it. Then they danced it together while playing the violin. She rapped while he played the song. I was so proud.

She has worked hard for this. After the performance I went to meet her and gave her a huge hug. Also I congratulated Jun on his performance. I met him once before and he is the sweetest guy ever. As ari, Jun and I were walking towards our area to watch the performances since we have special passes. Ari and I got our BTS light sticks and we held up our signs. Mine was for Namjoon and ari's was for her uncle jhope. We were singing along with them. They did fire which I choreographed and they did save me which I choreographed with the help of jhope girlfriend. I can't believe how far we've gotten with being just fan and only being able to see them on a screen. To now that I wake up next to him, have the boys around and I get to work with them.

After it was over we went back stage and had Jun with us. He was able to meet BTS. I took them pictures apparently we were leaving the day after tomorrow since the boys have an interview tomorrow with a local  news channel and then they want to enjoy NY. Ari and I will be recording a video in time square.

It was late already and the event has just finished. We were leaving and some fans were screaming their lungs out for the boys. I heard a few unwanted comments about me, but ari and I just ignored them. People finally pieced it together that ari was my daughter and some of their comments were hurtful but Namjoon just held me closed to him and jhope carried ari into the van. We arrived at the hotel and ari was already sleeping. Namjoon carried her in. the boys went to their rooms and we went to ours. I changed ari and then myself. While Namjoon was changing as well. We laid down. Namjoon put ari on one bed and gave her the plush. While I laid down in the other one. Namjoon laid down next to me and hugged me close to him. i noticed that he had the promise ring on. I looked at mine and I couldn't wait for us to get married. When the time is right.

I was remembering their performance. the fans were going crazy. im not going to lie, so were ari, and I. I was so happy with their success, they deserve all of this.

(i dont own the videos or pictures. here is a new chapter)