Ch. 26: almost there

It's being 1 year, eleven months and 19 days, yes im counting the days till he gets back, also it has being that long since I moved to Korea. Ari is in advance classes. mr. BANG wanted to help me pay for her tuition but we made a deal, he picked the school and I paid her tuition. He was happy about that. She attends a private academy. She even takes music classes apart form her regular subjects. She takes Japanese and polishes her Korean. Of course I still teach her Spanish and English at home. I have being writing songs for several companies. I have worked with YG, SM, cube, JYP, starship, you mentioned it and I have at least written 1 song for them or done a collaboration with several artist. I'm also a dance choreographer.

One day I was dancing to exo's song and Ari upload it to YouTube, SM contacted me and asked if I could choreograph a song for them. I wasn't sure about it, but they told me it would be a song that I worked in. the song was called Monster. I worked closely with them and wrote parts of the song. Their mv was a success. they even signed a few items fro me and ari. i tend to hang out with chanyeol and lay often when ever i work at SM.

Ari has become a YouTube sensation. She loves to do covers and post them on YouTube. (Monster violin cover, her and friends from school) Companies have reached out to us and say that they want to put her as a trainee, ari is just 6 about to turn 7 years old, but she doesn't want to right now. She says her school comes first, but she likes her fans. She tends to get fanmail often. I think is cute. we even hold small fan meetings for her. People show up, like hundreths.

BTS is till on break, but jhope dropped his mixtape successfully, he is currently dating EunHye. They're datting in secret due to fans but everybody among idols know. she is a choreographer so we tend to work together at times. Hoseok and I worked on a song together as well. He has being doing solo concerts. Kookie is a music bank mc and a set guest on flower boys. jimin is a model and part time choreographer, and v has being acting more. Jin, yoongi, and Namjoonie are almost off the army. Just a some more months. I can't wait till Ari meets him in real life. She has never met the rest of the members in real lie. She has only seeing them on tv.

I'm currently on my way to jyp with Ari. Got7 asked me if Ari can be in there mv and we will talk about it. Ari got to work on the chorus of the song with the guys and she had fun.

"Hi uncles" said Ari while jumping to jacksons arms. This guys are like her uncles.
"Hey little one, are you ready?" Asked BamBam
"Yes I am , but I'm nervous" she said while playing with her fingers.
"Don't be. we will be there and you will be great" said Mark.
"Well, guys I have to leave you know, come here Ari. I carried her off jacksons arms. Sweetie be good, mom has to go work with Mr. JYP for now. If you need anything just tell your uncles ok. If you need me, they know where to find me alright" she nodded and gave me a hug and a kiss. I did as well.

I arrived at JYPs office, he opened his door.
"Jessica, it's great to see you again" he hugged me and I returned it.
"Great to see you too sir, so what can I do for you"
"I need you to choreograph a dance for a new song of one of our returning artist. It's a duet, so it's like a love song, a cute fluffy one"
"Ok can I hear it?"
"Sure, oh she couldn't be here today, but her partner is here, he is at dance studio 4. So go ahead the song is there."
"Got it, thank you sir" I left to dance studio 4

Jhopes POV
I was cuddling with my girl on my bed, we didn't do anything ok. Anyways, I turn to face her, "Hey EunHye, it's almost Jessica's and Aris birthday, we should do something"
"Like what angel?" I love it when she calls me that. She was holding my hand
"Well Ari and Jessica like the beach, we can make a beach party." I was so excited. I do not have any activities for 2 months and my beautiful girlfriend is her own boss. She owns several successful dance studios.
"I think that's a good idea, I mean although NamJoon is not here she should be able to have fun" she said with an equal excitement.
"Last time we were talking about him and she Brooke down she misses him a lot. on her last birthday she just wished he was back with her"
"I know, I will be really really really really sad once you have to go to the army hobi" she hugged me tightly, but I didn't mind.
"NamJoon left me her birthday gift again so I can give it to her and one for Ari as well, Jin and yoongi did too."
"That's sweet, so let's start planning it, we only have 5 days till their birthdays"
"Sure, let's call up the guys" we got off the bed and went to the living room.