Ch. 32: Kcon LA

We arrived to California. I missed my home. We were on our way to the hotel. We would have stayed at my house but we didn't have enough room and it was paid for already. As soon as we landed there were fans going crazy for the boys but some even shouted Ari and my name. Some said namica.

At the hotel room.
NamJoon and I were sharing a room. We are having the same room arrangements as in New York. Ari has a fan met in a couple hours. I received several emails from past students saying they bought Kcon tickets to see me and Ari. They found out about my daughter when they asked me if I had kids. Ari attended a private academy so she wasn't at the same school where I worked. There were some fans by the entrances but security was tight.

"Jagi, do you want me to go with you and Ari?"

"Umm, no it's ok, you stay and rest. you guys have practice tonight. Tomorrow a meet and greet. and in the night we can go hang out, after practice. Ari has being bugging me about going to visit Mari. So I think I'm going to drop her off at my moms and you and I can go somewhere" I told him as I approached him. Ari was in Jhopes room.

"I can think of other stuff to do here, alone" *winks*

"Get your mind our out of the gutter, you naughty boy, besides we did that 2 days ago. I think you're ok"

"But jagi, I need you girl~" he sang as he hugged me.

"Namjonie. Come on. I need to get ari so we can head to the venue. She needs to go get ready, why don't you take a nap. Ari and I will be fine"

"Ok fine, hey the manager said we were staying for 2 extra days. So we get to enjoy LA, besides we were here some years back, so we will be visiting several placess. The boys want to go everywhere." He kissed me.

"That's sounds good. Ari is in school break, so that's good, anyways, I have to go" I kissed him softly but he pulled me against him and starting kissing me more passionate. I can't say I didn't enjoy it. I love it, but we need to stop. Not now. "Namjonie, I have to go get Ari so we can leave, we will see each other later."

He reluctantly let go. "If anything, and I mean anything happens please call me or the guys. I will be there as soon as possible, alright." I nodded. I grabbed my backpack, made sure I had the room key, camera, my phone, snacks, sunglasses, mini first aid kit, mouth covering, and other stuff. I knew Ari was going to get hungry so we will pass to get something to eat. The hotel is not very far from the venue. So we walked it there. I made sure Ari had her sunglasses on, I put mine on as well.

We arrived through a back entrance. We still had an hr. Until her meet and greet started,so we went to get some food. She wanted tacos so we went to a taco stand that was not very far. We ordered and I really miss this food. Ari and I finished eating, it was time for her to meet her fans.

Meanwhile

Marks POV
"Hey are you sure you want to do this, we can wait, I don't want to pressure you" I told her.
"Hey, I want to, it's time, we've being waiting for a while, and I don't want to wait anymore, besides, we are In Our homes, our families are here, our friends are here, we don't need anybody else"

"Ok let's do it after Kcon, I heard that Jyp is giving us 2 free days and BTS will be here as well."

"YES thank you baby! I love you" she jumped into my arms and I spin her. Finally after so long, we are ready, now, to tell the family.

"Hey mom dad, I need to speak with you, and hi mr and mrs, we have something important to tell you"

"Ok Mark, we are all here spill it" said the eager Jackson

BTS POV
"NamJoon hyung, guess who's here at the states"

"Who?"

"Jay park" NamJoon stiffened at the sound of his name. He couldn't shake off the dream that he had in the past about Jay and Jessica.

"Thats great, is he at Kcon"

"No he just had a concert yesterday, but I heard he was staying for a week or so. He will be probably having a small fan meet at Kcon, so he will be there"

"Hi, hyung did you hear that Jay park is here" said jimin entering the room.

"Yup, someone told me" said NamJoon

"Are you worried that he might meet up with Jessica?" Asked jhope

"Umm NamJoon ah you need to do it soon, remember she might be your girlfriend but that doesn't mean that she's off the market" said suga.

"Hey do you guys want to go to Aris fan meet. It would be fun" said v as he entered.

"Do you think it's safe?" Asked jongkook

"I don't know if it's a good idea" said Jin

"We can go but stay in a corner or some thing" said v

"Or you guys can help with my plan of tonight" said NamJoon. All the guys smirked and agreed, they got on a car and went to their destination.

Jessica will be there In a couple hours.

Back to Ari and Jessica
Ari had her fan meet, she took many pictures. There was only a few in line, one in particular caught her eye. He was dressed up very...yeah...Jessica was worried. Once the man approached them she saw him, it was Jackson.

"Hey uncle Jackson, I missed you" Ari hugged him.

"Hey Ari, I'll be waiting by the food court ok" we nooded and the last people came up. She took pictures and so did I. After everyone went, we collected our stuff. I put them on bags and we went towards Jackson. He had on his disguised.

"We need to go some where, come on, hot7 I mean got7 and marks fiancée wants to see you, they miss you"

"Sure I'll just call NamJoon and-"
"NO! I mean he knows I came for you, he said they were practicing the whole day so yeah, let's go, we can take the stuff" he picked them up "wow Ari, you got a lot of stuff"

"Some are moms too" he smiled and we got into a black van, we were on our way to gosh knows where.