Chapter 21

Kheri L. Hilson

I was on my 2nd plate of sphaghetti, and I planned on getting more. I sat on Michael's lap as he watched me stuff my face, "slow down girl, the food ain't going no where." I heard Chris laugh. I stuck up my middle finger, "I believe that's Ty job." He joked, making me blush. I ain't gon' lie, he knows what he's working with. He's good with it, too.

"Your cheeks turning red, Karrot." He whispered into my neck, snaking his arms around my waist. "Leave me alone, Chink." I groaned. I finished, whiping my mouth before speaking. "Cee, who you over there texting?" I looked across the table. She sat her phone on the table, "nobody, what we doing for the birthday girl tomorrow?" She asked, everyone turning to face Chris.

He wasn't paying much attention, with his head burried into the crook of Beyoncé's neck. She blushed as he kissed her neck, "Christopher, they're staring." She ran her fingers through his curls. "Oh, you'll see. Can't spoil my plans." He replied. Michael's phone rung, up seeing who it was.

"Excuse me, watch out babygirl." He got up, and walked off answering his phone. "You ready to be a mommy?" Bey asked me. I rubbed my stomach smiling, "yea, a little me running around couldn't be so bad." Ciara glared at me, "that's what you say. You're a handful." She said, sipping her drink.

Her and Bey laughed, "If it's a girl, you better hope her attitude isn't like yours." Beyoncé spoke. I gasped then laughed, " I can't even lie, she'll drive me crazy." I looked over at Chris' manager, Lela. She had ate, and was now staring at Chris. "You shy?" I asked, getting her attention.

She laughed hesitantly, "no, I'm just in a mood." Chris looked over, "I think Lela needs a shot." he smirked. She shook her head, "no noo, I don't think-" He cut her off, waving over a waiter. "Aye, can I get a bottle of Hennessey?" He asked, giving the guy a $100 dollar bill. He smiled, "Yes sir." He walked off, smiling.

"Babe, you didn't have to get a whole bottle." Bey told him. He only kissed her neck, "yes I did." Michael had came back, with a bottle of Hennessey. "My clothing store opening, is officially set when we get back home." He announced, opening the bottle.

Soon the waiter came back with one, "who's that's?" Michael asked. "Mr.Brown, your bottle sir." He said, sitting in on the table. "Thanks." Chris muttered, not paying attention. I pouted, "what's wrong, Karrot?" he asked. "I can't drink." I groaned. He sat down, pulling me into his lap. "You'll be okay, mama." He took a shot, then kissed me.

The taste was sweet, causing me to moan against his lips. "I know something we can do." He whispered, rubbing on my thigh. "Not at this table, you not." Beyoncé butted in, causing everyone to laugh.

Lela M. Carter

I feel myself getting angrier by the second, just looking at the two. Why am I even tripping, he was never mine to begin with. He opened the bottle of Hennessy, "com'on Lela, take a shot." He passed it to me. He watched me, with a smile on his face.

Fuck it.

Might as well numb this anger. I put the bottle to my lips, taking a gulp. It was sweet then burned, as I swallowed the rest. "Damn, that was alot." Ciara said, picking up the bottle. I laughed at her facial expression, "yea, I needed that." She took a shot, then passed it to Beyoncé.

"Com'on Cee, you know I don't like getting drunk." She whined. "Com'on babygirl, your birthday's tomorrow." Chris chanted. She eyed him smiling, "alright fine." She put the bottle to her lips, swallowing the contents. She scrunched up her face, making everyone laugh.

After we all finished the bottle, we soon left. "This is gonna be the best birthday, ever." she kissed his cheek, making a smile creep onto his face. "Um.. can we make a stop?" Ciara asked. I was ready to get away from these two.