Chapter 24 part: I

Shawn C. Carter

Draya been lurking around on Instagram. Found out Chris is hosting a party tonight. He really done fucked up, bringing his ass here.

"Why you give me this busted ass phone? I can't do nun but text." Andraya complained.

"That's the whole point. Besides no one can trace the number. So just do what you do, and irritate that nigguh." I told her. I've been riding around the old neighborhood, looking for my boy Darnell.

I stop by his moms she said he around here somewhere, but knowing him, he probably out acting an ass. I parked behind this abandoned store, cutting the car off.

"Why you pull up back here?" She asked, looking around.

I pulled out my phone, calling his number again. "Sit here Draya, I'll be back." I told her, walking away from the car.

"Who dis?" A deep ass voice answered.

"It's Jay, open up this door bruh." I told him, kicking trash from out of my way.

He hung up and seconds later, was standing in front of me. "Boy I ain't seen ya big lip ass in a minute." He laughed walking back into the abandoned building. I followed inside behind him.

The smell of weed was all in the air. This is what you would call a trap. Busted windows in the far back, but we boarded them up awhile ago. All my OG's would be in here, while we stood around selling drugs. I guess it's all the lil homies' now. This part of my life, Beyoncé never knew about. I didn't want her eventually tied up in something.

I took a seat on the couch, "what y'all nigguhs been doing? Same ol' shit?" I asked him. Malachi came from the back, with a duffle bag hanging from his shoulder.

"You know, what it's always been. How you living in Cali? Left with Beyoncé and err' thing." He asked, removing his gun from his waistline. He started rolling up a blunt.

"Yea Cali is great, no doubt.. but uh, me  and Bey ain't together no more." They both looked at me with wide eyes.

"How you let her go, dumbass?" Malachi asked, throwing the bag next to me on the couch.

"I cheated." I mumbled.

They both smacked they lips, "I know I might not be the smartest nigguh, but what you did was stupid as fuck." Darnell said, sparking up his now rolled blunt.

I couldn't say he wasn't right.

"So you moving back or what?" Malachi asked, counting his money.

"Didn't think about all that 'til now." I rubbed my head.

"Whatever, now look, I came to see if y'all up for a party tonight." I said, sitting back.

"Where nigguh? You just got back and already back at it?" Darnell laughed, passing me the blunt.

"Something like that." I laughed to myself.

"Yea man, we'll slide through. Where at?" Malachi asked.

"I'll call y'all when I find out," I passed the blunt back to D.

"I gotta go right now though, imma hit y'all up." I said dapping them up.

"iight Jay." I heard them as I walked myself out.

Chris just don't know what he done got his self into.

Princess C. Harris

"Shad I have to go, okay." I tried to get out of his grip. It was almost 2 in the afternoon. "Princess come on, just stay until I get up." He groaned, pulling me closer.