Your Turn.

Summary: Where Zayn is writing down his feelings, to find himself, he finds out feelings that was never known.

Pairings: Ziam Palik.

A/N: can we talk about how Zayn looks like such a big fuc.kboy right now?

~ *~

It's difficult to keep everything that's in my mind just with myself. Sometimes, I wish I could message the lads and tell them what's in my mind, but it's not like that anymore.

I thought I would take a short break and come back, but it never happened. I always thought to myself why things were happening this way, why was I falling into this depth of sadness?

But then I started to think really hard, and I found out, it was because I was missing a part of me. I just didn't know what, where or whom it was.

So, I made it a mission of mine to find out what was missing.

So, I started to work on my arts again. I started drawing around again. I just drew, drew and drew. I drew in every piece of paper that I found, I drew whatever came in my mind. Shapes, Comical Shapes.

But, that isn't the one.

So, I started to cook, because what people didn't know, was that I loved cooking. I love cooking a lot, I loved cooking and making new recipes and doing things that included myself and food.

But, that isn't the one.

So, I started running in the mornings, again. I would take morning runs around the block. I would play any song that runs on my iPod, and I'd just go around.

But, that isn't the one.

So, I started to sing, again. I sung every now and then, I uploaded in YouTube, I got people listening to me and leaving me comments and likes, and shares to their social networking accounts. I sung, and I received support from people.

But,

That

Isn't

The

One.

In between intervals, as I wanted to find out what was missing, I am in the middle of the night, on my bed with my member in between my fingers.

I pump my member and moan out loud, f..uckk. I wanted someone to touch me, I wanted to be touched so badly, I wanted someone to touch my trobbing member, I wanted someone so roll their tongue around it, I wanted someone to taste me. I wanted to touch someone, I wanted someone.

I wanted someone.

Liam comes home that day and walks to my room, he sees me on my bed, and the sweat on my forehead.

"Had a hard time, baby?" He asks before leaning in for a kiss, my member poking his stomach.

"I've been feeling really empty, and I wanted to do something, and I feel like something's missing" I complained and he kisses my forehead again, unbuckling his belt.

"Baby, I'm all you're searching for", and it made sense. Because, we always draw together. We always cooked together, we always sung together.

"fuckkkk..." I moan as he sucks on my neck. He moves his fingers to my nipples and plays with it like it's some joystick.

"I want to fvck you, so bad" Liam whispers.

"Then do it!" I groan.

"But, I want you to fvck me tonight. I want to stretch around your cock, Zayn. I want to feel you inside me" Liam begs.

"Okay, okay." I agreed. I stood from my position and made him rest on the bed, I grew impatient looking at his exhausted body features. I wanted to wreck him so bad. His trousers were off in a few, and my lips were still on his.

"Hurry. My insides literally hurts from you turning me on. Please, give me release" He begged.

I didn't waste time, I immediately pushed my member in him, he screamed in pure pain, and I know I should've went gentle, but that's what he gets for begging for me, for being a slut only to me.

"ZAYN!" He cries, and I bite my lower lip.
"Fvck Liam, you're so tight.. Ugh... I want this feeling to last forever" His hole was tight around my cock, and I couldn't help but moan every passing second.

"I love your cock, Zayn. I love you, so much" Liam moans.

"I love you too, Liam" I answered as I thrust in him. His hole tightens around my cock, and I can feel myself reach my release.

"More, More, More!" Screams Liam, and I do as told, as I thrust for the next four times, I explode in him, with my moans flying around the room.

"You're incredible, Zayn"

"You are, as well, Liam"

***

Thoughts, please?

Omg! I like this. Omg. Yes. Sex scene. Yes!!!! Bye. Lol

-Reen xx