My North-star

Summary: Because everyone wants a love that's forbidden, everyone wants something so close yet so far away.

Pairings: Zayn Malik and Liam Payne (Ziam), Liam Payne and Harry Styles (Lirry)

~*~

                   Liam Payne has been married for the past three years, three successful years. He got married to Harry Styles, his highschool sweetheart, and being married to him was everything he wanted, and their peers were more than happy being in their sides. He continues the family's business, because that's what rich people do really, nothing different. It's just the same as in every movies you get to watch. And just like in movies, Liam had to always prove himself, being the man of the house, he had to impress his peers, Harry's peers, and of course, always be stable for Harry, but for Liam, it's okay, because he loves his Harry, a lot.

                   It was another day in his office, and he awaits for his coffee, which was late already, which he remembers he have asked for the past fifteen minutes already.

                  "Roger?"

                  "Yes sir?"

                  "Where's my coffee already?" Liam asks

                  "I'm sorry sir if it haven't reached on your table yet, it's because the boy is new" Roger says

                  "What? What happened with the last one?" Liam asks

                  "I think it's better if you ask Mr. Harry, sir" Roger answers and Liam rolls his eyes, it was probably because of Harry's attitude, thanks to Harry's bestfriend; Louis; of course, the only person who taught a lot to Harry.

                  "Okay, thank you" Liam tells and goes back to his paper works.

                  "Good Afternoon, sir. Here's your coffee" and the new person was just on time.

                  "What took you too long?" Liam interrogates.

                  "Well, I had to transport the other orders first" He answers with a smile.

                  "I've been waiting for my coffee the whole time"

                  "Sir, although you're the CEO, I have other people to serve as well. I believe in equality, not superiority"

                  "What's your name?" Liam asks

                  "The name's Zayn Malik" He answers with a smile and walks out the room, and in all of Liam's years, he have never encountered someone who was as bold as the young man that have entered his office.

~*~

                    Liam's on his seat, and he had a lot of things to do; like tons of things to do, and it was already ten in the evening, and he wants to go home, but he had to do this, he never liked doing things in delay. He always wanted to impress his father; always wanted to do the right thing, always wanted to be best to show that he's good enough.

                    "Mr. Payne, do you want coffee?" Zayn asks as he smiles at the exhausted man, and in a way, Liam smiles back, because Zayn's smile was infectious, Liam couldn't help but smile back, and also because Liam always had that light personality, small things makes him smile and laugh.

                    "Can I just talk to you instead? I just need a break" Liam tells and Zayn smiles.

                    "Of course, sir" Zayn answers