Amnesia

Summary: Zayn wishes he could wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things. (And I know it’s from the song Amnesia of 5sos, genius. I know)

Pairings: Zayn Malik and Liam Payne (Ziam Palik)

~*~

                           I remember the day I met him, he was beautiful, just beautiful, every features of him. The way he opens his eyes when the sun bores on him. The way he licks his lips under the boiling sun. The way he blinks, everything about the way he blinks with his eyelashes going along, I remember every detail of him, the beautiful him with a beautiful smile and a beautiful soul, and just being a beautiful human, and one of the best of the mankind.

                           I remember our first kiss, how it felt to have his lips against mine, how it meant to have his fingers cupping my face, I remember my fingers interlocking with some strands of his hair. I can remember all the times I’d bite his lower lip, because he liked it, I know he did.

                          I remember the first time we went out, although, that came later than our first kiss, because we were odd people and the last things came first, or that’s how we really liked to roll. I remember the time I held your hand, I remember the way your breathing hitched, I could still hear it, I can still remember it, I can still remember every detail about it.

                          I remember the way that you always forget about closing your door which I always remind before we leave whenever I take you out, it’s whether Harry could get inside your house because of your forgetfulness, although, that’s how I saw it.

                          I remember the way you went nervous, you’d bite your lower lip or you’ll close your eyes too tight, and sometimes, you even hold mine, you hold it tight and then you feel safe, because you said I made you feel safe, if that was real, where are you now?

                         I remember the late night messages and texts and all those long letters about how much you love my eyes, my lips and my jawline, I remember it all. I remember the way you described it, I remember the way you told me that you were lucky to have me, What happened to that? After telling me you love my features, why did you just leave?

                         I remember the way you wrote, your handwriting was stupid, and I guess, it’ll always be. You’d call me and tell me to write down your name or do something for you, whenever you had to write, you’d send it to me, you’d let me write down. Did you get fed up with my handwriting? Is that why you left?

                        I remember the day you told me you love me, like you literally love me, it still echoes in my mind, the first time that you mumbled the words ‘I love you’, and it felt so real, so true. I remember the way you made me feel, it made me feel like I was floating 20 meters high, although, before I could even learn how to fly, you left.

                        I remember the day you met her, I was with you and I excused myself, I really needed to use the toilet, it was this stain that I messed up on my shirt, and from that day, I hated chocolate latte, it was stupid and it broke everything. When I came back, there she was, Green eyed, long legged, pretty faced woman, and you were laughing, throwing your head back and forth in something that she said that appeared funny for you.

                         I remember the day you resisted to kiss me, I remember how I tried to come near you, yet you pushed me away, telling me you weren’t in the mood. I was just going to kiss you, what’s so wrong with that? Yet, you denied and pushed me away, and so I did. I walked away.

                         I remember the day I called and I said I wanted to come over because I wanted to spend time with you, with the person that I love the most, yet you were coughing, and said you weren’t doing well. You told me you were sick and you couldn’t, and I understood, I really did.

                         I remember that same day when I arrived in your house, medicines at the plastic bag my right hand was holding and Chinese food at the other hand, I saw how you were on top of her, I remember the sound of her giggle, I can still hear it. I can still hear you laughing and giggling, I can still hear it, I can still remember it. I left that day, after telling you to learn how to lock the door, because you never really learn.

                          I remember the door bells, the knocks, the phone calls, the mails, the messages, the voice messages, I remember all of them. I listened to every one of them, I read everyone of your messages, I peeked through the hole that you always laughed about, calling it as a peekhole. I can still remember it.

                           I remember the punches you had on your face that Louis have given you, I can still remember how you whimpered in pain, and I told him to stop, because it wouldn’t hurt more as it did to me. I felt like I was a living soul, the pain in my chest was slowly getting rid of all my feelings, and even if it did, my brain still holds all the memories about you.

                           I remember the invitation reaching my door, I remember the whole invitation card, the whole design, I remember the whole thing, I remember how it was written and designed, I can even recite you what was written in it, and I could even tell you what font was used and how large it was, and what color it was, It was silver, our favorite color, and when I saw it in that particular card, it broke my heart, it broke everything about me.

                          I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and forget about all the stupid things, like the way it felt to fall asleep right next you, and the memories I never I can escape. I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.

~*~

That’s another one shot T_T

And thank you for the 1,197 reads and 49 votes, and I know that’s not much but it is to me, like people read what I write, and thank you!

Leave a vote if you liked this although it’s heartbreaking.

-Reen xx