The Young Payne

Summary: What's the name of the young Payne? 

or 

Liam doesn't belong in the twenty first century, but Zayn does. 

Pairings: Zayn Malik and Liam Payne (Ziam Palik) & Harry Styles and Niall Horan (Narry Storan) & Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson (Zouis Tomlik)

~*~  

                       “Are you both sure that we’ll enter this, ugh, place?” Zayn asks as he looks at his two best friends who are deeply in love with one another.

                       “Yes! And you may also have it with Louis finally!” Harry exclaims and Zayn rolls his eyes.

                       “Nope” Zayn declares as he turns his back on them.

                       “Oh come on, Louis is a nice guy”

                       “He isn’t, but he’s not just, ugh, I just don’t feel anything for him, yeah?” Zayn said and the two boys do not agree, something is there, Zayn is just too in denial, or that’s what the two believes.

~*~

                        “Are we really getting in that area? It looks haunted” Louis said and Zayn rolls his eyes.

                        “Well, yeah. Unless you’re a chicken”

                        “No, I’m fine with getting in there” Louis said and the other two boys nods, holding their hands a little too tight because Zayn’s mood swings were on roll again.

                       “What’s this place called anyways?” Zayn asks

                       “It’s called Basilique Aimer” Niall answers

                       “The Castle of Love” Harry adds

                       “Basic” Zayn mutters under his breath.

~*~  

                        “Do you know about the story of this place?” Harry asks looking at Zayn and Louis.

                        “Yeah, they built this place with stone and it is filled with gold and we’d get filthy rich” Zayn answers.

                         “No, silly!” Harry exclaims