Namastey London

Summary: Zee is engaged with Prince Styles, but his Indian nationality has a way to break them or, Liam is there to prove everyone wrong.

Zayn is his actual name, but no one calls him that, because they think Zee sounds cooler and more British.

Pairings: Ziam/ Side Zarry.

A/N: I know that Zayn is a Pakistani but in the earlier era, Pakistan was a part of India, so please bear with me. And British people invaded India while they were still One, correct me if I’m wrong, but I guess, I remember it right. So, yeah, Pakistan is in India, so the british still calls him an Indian, although he’s a Pakistani, but just bear with me, bye.

~*~    

     Zee didn’t like what was going on, he was getting married to the prince of Britain, Harold. It was really fascinating at first, as Harry was beautiful in every way and anyone would want to marry the prince of Britain, and Zee just had to be that lucky person. Harry met Zee at a bar while he was trying to sway with some stupid music that blasted everywhere, with his best mates, Louis and Niall. Zee always got attention, he was aware of his beauty, the beauty of his Indian inheritance, but sometimes, maybe, he wished that he didn’t become an Indian at all.

    “Baby” Harry whispered holding Zee’s shoulder blades.

    “Harry” Zee whispers back with a small smile.

    “Baby, come here, I want to make you feel good” Harry whispered, his raspy British accent at show.

    “Hmm” Zee hummed, Harry attacked his neck, first, but isn’t he supposed to attack Zee’s neck first, he’s supposed to attack his lips, right? Isn’t that how it works? Zee pushes Harry’s body away and looked at his hands.

    “I’m sorry” Zee mutters

     “What is wrong with you?!” Harry yells

     “I’m sorry, I can’t do this. We can always wait till our wedding” Zee complains

     “What? Will you stop acting like some Indian bride!” Harry exclaims leaving the room while Zee just mumbles a small sorry.

~*~

     “Are you sure you’re going to marry him?” Zee’s father asks him, Zee’s father didn’t want his son to marry an arrogant Prince, no matter how wealthy he is.

     “Of course, dad”

    “It’s papa” Zee’s father corrects him.

    “Of course, papa! I want to marry Harry” Zee states

    “Anyways, Liam is arriving tomorrow from India! Isn’t that exciting?” Zee’s father said and Zee just rolls his eyes. Zee’s father always bragged about Liam, how intelligent he was, how he was a hardworking man, and that he’s a good man, everything a lady or man would ask for.