Meant to be

Zayn and Liam. Liam and Zayn. Zayn Malik and Liam Payne.

Zayn Malik and Liam Payne together.

~*~

“Liam, I’m scared. I’m always scared, I don’t even know why. I’m sorry” Zayn said

“Are you still thinking about yesterday?” Liam asked

What happened yesterday? Well, Liam and Zayn decided to be true. They decided to tell the whole world that they were indeed together. It was an explosive news! People gushed about it, People were happy about them, but then, Zayn’s family called as soon as they found out. They wanted to talk to Liam and his family. Liam is as scared as Zayn, but Liam has to be strong for the both of them, because Zayn is more vulnerable, and he doesn’t want Zayn to suffer.

“I’m sorry Liam. You know I love you and I’m proud of having you” Zayn said and Liam smiled at him, Liam was truly lucky to have Zayn in his life, and Zayn was lucky to have Liam in his life, and it’s the best thing that ever happened to him. They are the best things that happened to one another.

“I know, Zayn. I love you too” Liam said and Zayn can’t help but blush like he always does.

As they stood up to dress up, Liam wore black pants, a black shirt with a grey-black coat, which indeed made him look like a gentleman, his hair brushed neatly, he was so beautiful and manly. While, Zayn wore black suspenders, the cloth being red that hugged his shoulders and he had black shirt underneath. (I got their outfits from the live performance of Story of my life in X factor, so yeah)

“I hate how you’re too thin. It’s like ugh” Liam sighs

“Liam, You know that food doesn’t work” Zayn said

“Maybe it’s because of the smoke. Ugh, Zayn, I can’t help but get worried” Liam said and Zayn just giggled.

“I’m okay, Liam. Please stop worrying too much. This just runs in the family” Zayn said with a smile.

“Well, Waliyha atleast have a little meat in her” Liam said

“Now, don’t tell me you find Waliyha sexy” Zayn said with one of his eyebrows raised.

“Well, yeah, but Zayn, I’m yours” Liam said and Zayn just giggled searching for a pair of socks and wear his shoes.

“Maybe we can be like Louis! He doesn’t fancy socks and he says it’s fun” Liam said

“No” Zayn answered, and Liam just pouted and searched for a pair of socks.

~*~

~I figured it out,

I figured it out from black and white

Seconds and hours,

Maybe they had to take some time~

“Hello mum” Liam calls, his mother smiles and kisses Zayn too. Liam’s mother knew about Zayn and Liam a long time ago, of course, he knew how his son looks at Zayn. She knew when her son was in love, and she wasn’t going to take that away from Liam. She loves Liam with all her heart, and if her son loves Zayn, then hell, She loves Zayn too. And that’s why Zayn just gets more guilty, because he doesn’t think his mom or his sisters will take in slow on Liam.

“Hello Zayn, son” Liam’s mother says, and Zayn just blushes and dark shade of pink.

“Hello mom” Zayn said and Liam’s mother giggles.

“Where’s the others?” Liam asked

“Well, you know how your sisters are busy and your dad doesn’t like parents to parents talk, you know he’s shy. But they said, they promise they’ll be there for the marriage” Liam’s mother said and Zayn blushes, again.

“Ahem” Someone clears their throat from behind and Zayn widens his eyes and turns around, there was his Mom with Doniya, Waliyha and Safaa.

“Hello there, sista” Liam’s mom greeted and Liam widened his eyes at his mother.

“I mean, Tricia, hello” His mother greeted and then Safaa giggled, making Doniya glare at her, and she just keeps quiet.

“Hello” Tricia said with a smile, and Zayn wasn’t sure if it was real or fake, or if she was happy or whatever it was.

Soon, as they were done greeting each other, they sat on the place they requested for, Tricia’s eyes wandering on Liam’s face then body then face again and then body.

“Zayn! Bai! Zayn!” Safaa calls, she’s not yet too fluent in  English, so she talks in half.

“Hām̐, Safaa?” Zayn calls out

“Liam is your boyfriend?” Safaa asked, Zayn drops his spoon and Tricia looks at Zayn.

“Yes, baby” Zayn answered

“Yes! Yes! Liam is so Sundar!” Safaa exclaims

“It’s beautiful” Zayn said

“Yes! Liam is so beautiful” Safaa exclaimed and Zayn smiles and Liam blushes.

“Safaa, don’t talk while eating” Zayn’s mother scolded, and Liam wanted to cry, Zayn’s mother didn’t really like him at all.

But then, something changed her views about Liam, she accepted Liam when she understood how Zayn meant to Liam, and Zayn’s mother is thankful to have Liam in Zayn’s Life. Why?

Because;

Zayn coughed while eating, and Liam looked at Liam with worry.

“Are you okay?” Liam asked

“Yes, I’m fine” Zayn said and yet, Liam was still worried.

“Zayn! How many times will I tell you that you need to eat slow, or maybe it’s the effect of smoking, Zayn, Just ugh” Liam said, and Zayn just chuckles.

“Nothing happened, Liam” Zayn said

“Zayn, I’m just so scared” Liam said with worry.

“and I love you too” Zayn said and Liam just smiles.

“Just tell me if there’s anything going on” Liam said and Zayn just nods.

When Zayn’s mother witnessed that, She was beyond Happy to have Liam in Zayn’s life, because Liam truly cared for Zayn, and that made Zayn’s mother trust Liam. Because Liam and Zayn was meant to be. It doesn’t matter even if they were gay. They were meant to be, and that’s all that mattered.

And so, there, a One shot, I’m sorry, it’s not too long, I’m working on a new one, which I hope you guys like! Teehee!

And please Vote? Buh-bye.

-Reen xx