Lies for Truth

It wasn’t planned at first, just lazy glances and humors passed on, until people took it as them, news passing around the world, rumors spreading every now and then, just because of the silly-ness of two young boys who didn’t watch what they were doing. They just did it for fun, leaving tattoos that were funny and meaningful to the eyes of their fans.

   Just like the wolf at the Bradford’s badboy’s leg, but of course, he had to make the nose seem funny, leaving a sign of the Wolverhampton  good boy, even though they laughed at the tattoo, the fans took it really seriously and spread more news, making a bigger rumor which the both boys laughed at, although the Irish man, Cheshire boy and Doncaster sass master weren’t too into their fun, it wasn’t very advisable. They weren’t just fooling the people, the three boys couldn’t identify the truth and nots in the two lads, because the fakeness felt like the truth.

   “I just got a tattoo of Perrie” Zayn announced and the boys snickered, Louis rolling his eyes, what was he up to now?

   “What did you do?” Liam asked playfully.

   “It may or may not have a funny nose” Zayn said and they both broke down in laughter.

   “You boys are unrealistic!” Harry exclaims

   “We know right!” Zayn answers and Harry rolls his eyes.

   “I’m outta here” Harry mumbled and the other two who were annoyed as well followed Harry.

   “I don’t understand why they’re being such a pain for this” Liam said

   “I know right” Zayn sighed.

   “Anyhow, show me the tattoo”

~*~

   It was another live interview, the five boys were settled closely, Zayn sat beside Louis while Liam was at the other end.

   “So, boys, how’s the live shows going on?”

   “It’s great and fascinating, really” Liam answers with a smile.

   “Of course, you would know, Liam” Zayn said sending him a wink.

     Let’s just say that day, tumblr was full of Ziam, Zayn winking, Ziam wink, Ziam is Real, Ziam is my OTP, ZIAM, Just Ziam, Hardcore Ziam, Ziam is True Love, Zayn and Liam, Liam and Zayn.

~*~

   It was again another day that Zayn and Liam couldn’t contain themselves, at the awards, Zayn sticked his lips onto Liam’s neck before whispering him, or that’s what the pictures showed. Harry did miss the little speech as he went for a wee, but none of that could break the Ziam feels that night.