Drunk option

Summary: Sometimes, all Liam wants is Zayn drunk, because that’s when he hears the truth, but till when?

Pairings: Zayn Malik and Liam Payne (Ziam Palik/Mayne)

~*~

                   At first, it was nothing between Zayn and Liam, they were band mates, friends, and almost like, brothers, but you don’t feel like kissing your brother and having him under you, right? Liam discovers it first, really. He just wasn’t expecting Zayn to feel the same way as well.

                   It was stupid because Liam has a girlfriend, and so did, Zayn. But every minute they were together were the only times they knew they were genuinely happy. Liam was Zayn’s other half, and Zayn was Liam’s other half, and without the other, they can’t be really happy. Liam has already accepted the fact that he’s indeed in love with Zayn, with no hesitations, no excuses, but, he knew that Zayn had all the hesitation.

                   Liam liked Zayn when he was drunk, not because Zayn was tipsy, not because Zayn’s pretty when he’s drunk, because Zayn’s beautiful everyday and every other day. Zayn’s always beautiful to Liam’s eyes. When Zayn’s drunk, he hears the truth, although, it was only at times, those times were beautiful.

                   “I love you, Liam” Zayn starts to talk.

                   “I love you so freaking much, you know? I love you like I love the mirrors, god, I even love you more than that. I love you more than the love I have for the boys and Perrie, they don’t even have half the love I have for you. I love you, Liam, and I want you so badly” Zayn cries, Liam’s lips were on him in no time, and as they exit for room, and scream their names into oblivion, as the morning rises, Zayn’s not there anymore.

                   Liam wants to know if Zayn knows what happens to them every night. Does Zayn know that he’s always there for Zayn and will always be there for him, his other half? Does Zayn really remember what’s happening between the both of them? Or was Liam just a drunk memory. Liam’s just the option during Zayn’s drunk, was it like that? Was it really like that? Liam wishes it’s not true, because he has given his soul and all life to Zayn, and it’s probably stupid because while Liam’s pouring his love and soul, Zayn’s probably too drunk to even remember about the boy that whimpered below him.

                   “Hey” Harry greets and Liam smiles at his curly haired buddy.

                   “Harry! What’s up?” He asks as he looks at Harry.

                   “Did you know that Zayn and Perrie are now engaged?

                   Oh. Fucking, Oh.

~*~

                     Is there anything real anymore? Was it all a drunk option? Was Liam just a drunk option to Zayn, is that what he’ll ever be?