A mistake I would never regret

Summary: Zayn’s guess was right, he just didn’t think about it the right way. (Thank you to the song Mrs. Jones, I think that’s the song name? Because it gave me the plot to write this down, when I find the song, I’d just add it here. So, yeah!)

Pairing: Liam Payne and Zayn Malik (Ziam Palik), Liam Payne and Niall Horan (Niam Hayne)

Warning: Major Dangerous Feels

~*~

                   Zayn was outside looking at the neighborhood when a man came out of it, It was a Friday afternoon, and Zayn almost forgot that most people had no work on Fridays, although, this man looked at him, maybe the man found Zayn creepy, although Zayn couldn’t see this man’s face, he just looked more manlier and muscle-ier than Zayn.

                   Now, the man came on sight, and Zayn just had to stand up from his sitting position, like a way of giving gratitude, because oh boy, how can someone look so beautiful in this morning light. Zayn wanted to run inside and change his clothes and come out fancier or he should’ve combed his hair a little carefully, but ugh, it’s already too late.

                   “Hello-”

                   “I am so sorry if you think I was creeping on you, I just moved in and I thought, I could just stare at anything and everything, I’m so sorry if I looked like I was going to eat your house, I’m not that type of a person. I’m just a college student, and I promise I can afford myself, so, I won’t really come up your house and steal” Zayn simultaneously said and looked up at this unknown man with an embarrassed smile.

                    “Calm down, yeah? I just came up here to say hello and welcome to the neighborhood” The man said and boy, his voice was actually beautiful, maybe Zayn could have recognized that if he wasn’t too rushed and too over exaggerated.

                     Zayn couldn’t even ask for an apology because this man was already walking off, but Zayn wished, he could at least ask the man’s name because it would be nice to know someone in the neighborhood, but not long, the man comes back and Zayn is confused, maybe this man wants to kill Zayn and stab his throat, and slit his neck.

                     “I’m Liam James Payne. What’s your name, love?”

                     “I’m Zayn”

                     “That’s a nice name as beautiful as you”

                     “Just like you. I’m sure you’re married, someone must’ve already got the golden fish” Zayn said and he wants to blush at his words, and this Liam man was really pretty, someone you’d want to lock up in a cage and watch forever, because Liam is really beautiful. Liam laughs ad Liam’s laugh is really beautiful, like a song or a ballad, one you would want to record and make it your ringing tone, something you really do love, something worth treasuring.