My silent world

Summary: Love comes in all forms and ways, as love focuses through abilities rather than disabilities.

Pairings: Zayn Malik and Liam Payne (Ziam Palik)

~*~

                Zayn meets Liam through their families, maybe because Liam just lives across the street, and Zayn’s family made it their work to greet everyone at the locality and make them feel like it’s good to live in the particular area, but to Zayn, it sucked really. The subdivision made him all sad, because it had a curfew, or if Zayn was anywhere later than twelve in the midnight, the securities have to call his parents, and Zaynd doesn’t really like that. He doesn’t like the idea of , and explaining to his parents why he was out late, and that’s what every teenagers go through really, although, even if he wanted, Zayn wasn’t able to act like other teenagers, because he was way different, or that’s what the society made him feel. He was different, that’s what the society made him feel, and the society really has a great impact on him.

                 “Hi, I’m Liam. What’s your name?” A boy probably around his age, talks to him because he could feel his presence beside him. Zayn looks at Liam, and doesn’t speak. He looks over to his mother and smiles minutely.

                “He’s name’s Zayn. He’s nineteen years old. How about you son? How old are you?” Zayn’s father speaks for him, and Liam answers.

                “I’m nineteen as well. So, what do you like doing in your free time?” Liam asks next, Zayn smiles and yawns.

                “Are you sleepy? Oh, I’m sorry. You should go and sleep then. Good night” Liam says, Zayn nods and goes on his way, and Liam thinks about Zayn’s voice. He wishes he could hear it, at least once, and that just made Liam pursue what he wanted, which was to hear Zayn’s voice.

~*~

                 “Zayn!” Liam yells as he sees Zayn jogging around the area, and Liam’s trying his best to catch unto Zayn, because he doesn’t really stop from running, although, Liam’s yelling a lot already. Finally, his hand reaches Zayn’s shoulder, and Zayn turns around, shocked from the sudden human touch. His eyes widens as his eyes falls on Liam’s face.

                 “I’m sorry, man. Did I scare you? I’ve been catching you since forever. Do you have earphones in, and that’s why you can’t hear me?” and Liam checks his ears, but Zayn doesn’t wear one really.

                 “That’s strange. Are you ignoring me? Wait, do you think I’m annoying. I’m sorry. I didn’t want to seem annoying to you” Liam said, and Zayn holds his hand and shakes his head disapprovingly.

                 I’m sorry.

                 “Wait, what’re you doing?”

                  I’m sorry.

                 “Is that sign language? Wait, are you--, oh, are you deaf and dumb?”