Run away

Summary: Where Zayn is not sure if Liam is really the one he needs.

Pairings: ITS THE FUCKING BOOK's NAME SO YOU KNOW THIS IS ZIAM. I'm kidding, you know I love you ;)

Winks makes me uncomfortable.

~*~
I met him while I was working in this coffee shop not so long time ago. I was the leader of the crew, I trained them and what nots.

He was a regular, and he was hot. One of my colleagues pointed it out, and always flirted with him, and I would join to laugh and tease with them.

Louis, my co-worker, kept on joking with him until they came to the topic of actually bringing each other out, and Louis wanted me to tag along, I played as a third wheeler.

At the end, we were exchanging laughs after laughs, and decided to go home, only to find out that this guy, lives a few blocks away from mine, and so, Louis decided to let us go home together, to which I agreed.

We talked a lot, he talked about his girlfriend, his ex-wife, his daughter. I talked about my ex-boyfriend who has similar features from him. He kept on asking my age, and I was reluctant, because nobody could know, I was protecting the place that I was working in, he was very vocal with his age, he was 34.

We started to talk everyday, I ended up giving my number, because he said he would need it for "formal" purposes.

We started texting each other. Once a week turned into twice a week, thrice a week, turned into everyday.

In the beginning, it was just plain friendship, he would console me from the break-up I just went through, and I would look at the bright side about his failing relationship.

My ex-boyfriend was everything to me, even months after our break-up, I would still find myself breaking down. He took my innocence when I was fifteen, and continued our secret relationship ever since, and we broke up a couple months ago before I met Liam, and everything was still fresh.

Liam was there to help me when there was this creepy married man who wanted to have a relationship with me. He was there when I gushed over hot guys. He was there when my ex-boyfriend was verbal abusing me. Liam would send me this long-ass paragraph about how I deserve someone better.

I grew attached to him, like he was family. His whines about his girlfriend became frequent, I always told him to look at the brighter side, and I asked him to always give her a chance. Women were always like that.

Until, they broke up.

He would constantly ask me if I was okay, every time, until everything changed. We were always connected.

I had to message him when I'm about to go to work, when I reach, when I'm on my lunch break, when I'm done, when I'm about to leave, when I actually leave, when I'm home, when I plan on going out, he wanted to know who I was with, and what it was for.

And I liked it. I liked the attention, the care I was getting, everything, yet nothing was definite between the both of us.

Until, he decided to go for a vacation, and we only had a month left before his vacation.

"Love, I really want to sleep. Are you punishing me for not letting you sleep the other night. I'm sorry alreadddy.." Liam whines through the phone.

"But, love, I don't want you to leave me..." I answered, we called each other love, a last minute nickname that we wanted to call each other.

"How old are you anyway, you never tell me..."

"I can't..." I am just really young, and my age could ruin everything.