Everything that falls, breaks

Summary: How can you really stop what you’re feeling for a particular person? (This isn’t even a summary, haha)

Pairings: Zayn Malik and Liam Payne (Ziam)

~*~

                        It was Zayn who saw his feelings rushing down and filling him. It was him who saw the different parts of Liam that he always adored. It was Zayn who saw Liam in every form, It was Zayn who fell in love, and he doesn’t know if Liam does too. Zayn fell in love with Liam’s selflessness. Liam was just so full of making other people happy and save people from things, and he saved Zayn, he saved Zayn from himself.

                        Zayn wasn’t a person that loved every part of him, Zayn wasn’t the person that was proud of himself or even had the courage to step up. Zayn’s a very intelligent person, he always knew when he was needed, he always knew things were going right according to how things are. Zayn’s always good in reading people’s mind, everything’s so predictable to him, he even vowed to himself to actually take psychology in the future, but, when Liam steps in his life, everything just changes. Liam’s very unpredictable and unexpected. Zayn wasn’t expecting Liam at all, at least not at all.

                        When Liam arrived in Zayn’s life, it was quite difficult to actually tell how full he felt, he felt so special, happy and beautiful with Liam. Liam made Zayn feel like heaven through messages and even texts, in every way Liam could make Zayn feel. Although, Zayn never really had to courage to actually see Liam in real life, because Liam’s perfect and ugh, Zayn’s just Zayn.

                         It was another day and Liam messages Zayn telling him about his exercise and routine, and Zayn thinks how is it even possible for someone to like exercises, when, while Liam told him about his work out, Zayn is actually munching on a chocolate, and he did regret all the calories intake he took that day.

                         It was another day and Liam tells Zayn about his liking towards his best friend, Niall. Niall, as it seems was a grade lower than Liam, but they were best friends and they probably had a good bond, not that Zayn wants to ask, but let’s be realistic here, best friends do have a strong and happy bond, and that’s what Liam and Niall has, and that’s what Zayn envies.

                          Zayn doesn’t know where he stands, one time Liam talks about how special Zayn is, next, he talks about how he likes to actually see Zayn vulnerable beneath, whispering, panting and moaning, and Zayn thinks this is really, really wrong, because while Liam does this for fun, Zayn starts to feel more than what he’s supposed to feel for Liam, did I forget to mention that Zayn is actually taken by Louis Tomlinson?

                          After almost a month, Zayn comes down to the decision that he’s really falling for his friend, his good friend, Liam. Zayn doesn’t know why, but he really falls for Liam, too hard, he doesn’t even know how to stop. It’s so hard to actually balance his friendship and feelings of love that he feels for Liam. It’s hard to care for Liam without showing a little too much, it’s so stupid, Zayn doesn’t knows how to handle it anymore.

                          Zayn finally tells Liam, a little later, he said that maybe they should stop what they’re doing, because Liam likes Niall, and that’s really it. Liam doesn’t understand that. Zayn says that he’s in a relationship, Liam knows that, and that, Liam liked Niall, He couldn’t like two persons at the same time, what Zayn is trying to say is that, Liam will never fall in love with someone like Zayn, not someone like Zayn, but Liam thinks that Zayn’s trying to say that all they were going to be was just friends. That night, Zayn tells him what he really means, and tell him that the feelings he felt wasn’t right, and that night, he deactivates his account, not letting Liam explain anything or say another word.

                        It was just a night and Zayn feels empty, not talking to Liam for this long was starting to kill him, he’s just so weak, he’s just so vulnerable to Liam, he doesn’t understand how it led down to this. Zayn wants to reactivate his account and talk to Liam and tell him something, but he doesn’t. He needed to do this, he needed to keep himself along, and if Liam did want to talk to him, Liam could’ve always messaged him on Kik or skype, but he never did, Zayn comes down to the conclusion, he’s not as important as he thought he was.

                      Love was supposed to feel good, not this. Zayn chose to run away, he was supposed to feel happy, why does he feel like this? Why does Zayn feel tortured? Why does Zayn feel like he’s on hold with something. In all the people, why Liam? Zayn’s supposed to feel free, but why does he feel like he just brought himself to something so painful. He shouldn’t have fallen in love. I shouldn’t have fallen in love, because everything that falls, breaks.

~*~

This is actually true story. It's currently happening to me. I've been crying the whole night and day through, I'm Zayn here, and he's Liam. I ran away because I didn't want to feel this, but this feels like torture. This is so sad :'c

-Reen xx