Supervise Me

Summary: Where Zayn is a new staff in an Institute, and Liam is his supervisor.

Pairings: Ziam Palik (Zayn Malik and Liam Payne)

**

Zayn was only eighteen years old, although, he didn't really look like one. He almost looked like he was 21 or sometimes, older.

Zayn, upon finishing high school wanted to do something really productive, he hated to just sit at home and do, well, nothing.

His mother have enrolled in a distant studying college, where he's only required to study at home and only go to the office to take his final exam for the particular subject.

In a way, he grew alone and a loner. As all his classmates have diverged in a single school, he was different. He was the only one who was away.

It's simply because he didn't like the idea of continuing a life as such. He wanted a change. He wanted a lot of things to happen even at such a young age.

And so, he applied for a job at the same Institute that he sometimes took his exams in.

That's where he meets Mr. Liam, Liam was a good person, it was seen in him, he was intelligent, and most of all, he was nice and welcoming.

Zayn was hired. He was required to finish vocational courses for him to start teaching the vocational courses that he have finished.

Zayn, was ofcourse proud of himself. His parents were proud of him, and it was something he really appreciated.

Zayn worked with other people inside, some bloke named Niall and one, Gigi. He also worked with a man named Yousef who was in charge in another course and Yousef's Assistant, Louis.

After a month of working, Niall is transferred to be in charge in the front desk area.

After another month, Gigi goes for a vacation, and she may never come back.

Liam was assigned to be the supervisor inside the main classroom, bringing his assistant, Harry with him.

Liam's and Harry's existence really annoyed Zayn, and he is left to wonder why. Harry, although, was only part time. Her timing were only from 2PM to 8PM, while for the rest of them, it was from 10AM-8PM, including Zayn.

Zayn loved taking picture of everyone using his phone. He just loved taking pictures of everything and everyone, even himself.

And then, the latter.

He found a lot of pictures of Liam in his Camera Roll, he decides to separate it into another album, which he had done without giving much thought to it.

Until, he never liked taking pictures of other people, just Liam.

And he still doesn't give a thought to it.

Being the supervisor, Liam had his own computer that he did his works in, and as for the other staffs, they had another computer which was used for the encoding of grades and other work-related stuffs.

On a not-so busy day, Her, Harry and Michael (another instructor) was laughing at how Liam's foetus picture looked like. In a jiffy, he saves them and sets it as their wallpaper. Just for a little humor, and so Liam would laugh at it too.

A week passes, Liam and Zayn were starting to talk more than they used to. They would make fun of each other, but on a very minor basis. When Liam saw the pictures, he accused of Zayn being his stalker (in a teasing way, of course) mainly because Zayn was the person who always used the computer since she held a lot of responsibilities in the main classroom.