Forever and Ever

Summary: They both knew what they felt for each other, and that’s enough for the both of them.

Pairings: Zayn Malik and Liam Payne (Ziam Palik/Mayne) & Harry Styles and Niall Horan (Narry Storan)

~*~

                         “Zayn, can you pass me the salt?” Liam asks

                         “You don’t use salt for coffee” Zayn laughs, and the other boys laughs along.

                         “Hey, I do what I want, I’m punk rock” Liam exclaims.

                         “We’re in One Direction, Liam. Not Five Seconds of Summer” Harry comments.

                         “Don’t forget where you belong” Niall adds.

                         “Stop it you faggots” Zayn hisses and after a second, they all drown in another laughter.

~*~

                         “So, uhm, we’re truly going to do this, eh?” Liam asks and Zayn nods nervously.

                         “It’s my first time, so yeah” Zayn adds and Liam nods.

                         “It’s my first time as well” Liam says and Zayn nods as well.

                         “I’m gonna scream the whole way” Zayn said and Liam laughs but he knows he’s gonna scream as well.

                         “Ready?” Liam asks.

                         “Ready” Zayn answers, and they hold hands before they were pushed into the open air.

                         “I CANNOT BELIEVE WE’RE HEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRE” Liam shouts and he holds onto his suit.

                         “LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM” Zayn screams.

~*~

                         “Liam, I don’t feel that good” Zayn says as he puts the whole pressure of himself on Liam.

                         “Still the hangover?” Liam asks