Hell, yeah.

Summary: They thought it was going to be happily ever after until Liam declines.

Pairing: Ziam, duh. //Side Narry xx

_

Zayn Malik was the popular guy, always the famous artist. The good in everything. Good in English, Math, Arts and Music. While Liam Payne was the new boy, and if you’re new, you’re the target.

~*~

“I’m Liam Payne”

“I’m Zayn Malik”

It was all simple at first, just the first meeting, the first hellos, nobody knew it would lead to a flourishing love story.

~*~

“I can’t believe Zayn would even want to talk to a Liam. Is he even good looking?” Louis whispered to Harry and Niall.

“Oh, shut up, Louis! This isn’t a movie” Niall pointed out making Louis go quiet.

“And as long as he doesn’t harm Liam, right?” Harry asked

“Right, Louis?” Niall asked

“I still don’t think he’s a good idea”

“We don’t think you’re a good idea after all” Niall said and Harry broke down in hysterics.

“Whatever. When Zayn gets hurt, I’m hurting Liam” Louis said

“Whatever floats your boat, Louis” Niall said and he rolled his eyes.

~*~

Zayn meets Liam at the stairs, Liam smiles sheepishly and Zayn smiles back at him.

“Hello Liam” Zayn said with a smile, something in Liam just sparks Liam up and Zayn doesn’t understand why. Maybe, it’s the fact that Liam is just utterly, very beautiful.

“Hello” Liam said timidly

“How was your class?” Zayn asked, Liam looks at him with teary eyes.

“It was okay” Liam answered, rather too fast and leaves without looking again at Zayn.

“Zayn! What’s taking you too long?” Niall asked

“Nothing. Wait” Zayn said and so, Zayn follows his friends.

~*~

“Look, fag, I don’t care who you are! But if you don’t get out of my sight, I won’t even think twice about hurting you” Michael growled at Liam, and Liam winces.

“I-I’m s-sorry” Liam whimpers and Michael smirks.

“Good” Michael said and then he leaves. Liam goes in his way, searching for his next class, that’s how his days really went, he just wanted to shrug the feeling off and leave for his next class. He cared less about the bully, his spirits wouldn’t go down, yes, they could hit him, hurt him, disgust him, but for him, what he shows is good enough for himself. Of course, sometimes he wanted to be free, and be this and that, and be free to walk through the halls without anyone telling him not to. He just wish he could, and that’s the sad part, he could only wish.

Liam walks his way, he sighed in relief when he found his next class, which is apparently arts, he sucked in arts, god knew how much he sucked in arts, but he always knew he tried what he could, but he just really sucked in arts, and that aches his heart. He wants to be good enough in everything, and that’s what he’s always been doing, but arts weren’t his best point. It was his worst, he just the theatre acts, the musical theatres where he felt like himself, where he could just sing and sing, that’s his best point. But, since his father wanted Liam to start to learn how to live independently, he makes Liam live far away, giving his monthly allowance, which also meant, he needed to enroll in a new school, and to his avail, this is where he found himself in; Bradford.