And I love you even better

Summary: All Liam and Zayn wanted were just two days.

Pairings: Zayn Malik and Liam Payne (Ziam Palik)

~*~

                         Liam knew from the first time his eyes landed on Zayn, he knew Zayn was different from all the people he have met. It was silly at first, the way they got along just fine, Zayn had to give the cold shoulder to Niall, Harry and Louis because he’s socially awkward and he wasn’t good in being bubbly, all they knew was his name, but, Liam had a way to enter Zayn’s mind and he never left his mind.

                            In a way, it was never planned, but Harry, Louis and Niall swears that they saw it coming. They saw it coming from the way Zayn throws his head back and forth at some joke Liam cracks, and Liam doesn’t make good jokes.

                             They saw it coming when Liam says that Zayn’s the best dancer in the whole world, and we all know the answer to that.

                             They saw it coming from the moment Liam and Zayn would go out without the other three. They saw it coming from the blushes Zayn or Liam would gain just because Zayn or Liam catches the other one staring at the other individual, and it’s cute and really stupid at the same time.

                             They saw it coming from the moment Zayn stayed at Liam’s room because Liam couldn’t take it when people always phased about his weight and Liam’s perfect, Liam’s perfectly perfect; that’s what Zayn whispered Liam just for Liam to stop crying and head to sleep. But at the back of Zayn’s head, he knew he meant it. Liam’s fucking perfect.

                              Harry swears he heard Zayn mumbling Liam’s name under his breath whenever he got scared, Harry swears he does, and whenever Zayn mumbles Liam’s name, Liam’s eyes would fall down on Zayn and he’ll always be beside Zayn, hugging him and just be there for him.

                               The modest swears that they tried to tell Zayn and Liam to stop getting all over each other. Zayn and Liam always sit together, and it gets to their nerves. They tried telling them to stop, because it doesn’t fit for their image and it isn’t good for the band.

                               Simon swears the only reason he wanted Liam in a band because Zayn and Liam would look perfect in a band in respect of the other three members, Simon could’ve always took Liam as a solo artist, but there’s just something in the way his eyes flickers from Liam to Zayn, it’s so different but, perfect.

                                Perrie swears he could see the way Zayn looks at Liam, and it gets to her nerves at times, but it’s so stupidly stupid because she actually likes the way the two boys look at each other. There’s too much love, passion, longing. There’s too much feelings in the way they look at each other. If Zayn and Liam’s all about love, what does she have against Liam, then?

                                  Sophia swears he could see the way Liam looked at Zayn, they were just too close and packed up, and sometimes, Sophia swears it’s incredibly cute how Liam and Zayn are, especially when Sophia and Liam are on date and he brings Zayn along because Zayn’s a lazy ass, and he deserves to eat good food but Sophia’s lazy most of the times, have Liam ever notice that?