It's not right (Part One)

Summary: Liam feels something about Zayn, but Liam shouldn’t. He shouldn’t feel anything for Zayn.

Pairings: Zayn Malik and Liam Payne (Ziam), Zayn Malik and Niall Horan (Ziall), Zayn Malik and Harry Styles (Zarry) & Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson (Zouis)  

~*~

                           Liam wasn’t interested in this certain boy named Zayn, he is aware that Zayn is Liam’s bestfriend; Louis’ ex courter. Yes, Louis and Zayn were never together, Zayn liked Louis and wanted to be with him. But Zayn was also a dork, he was scared and he feared rejection. He feared that things might not turn out the good way, or maybe he’d lose Louis as a friend, Liam was there. He listened to Louis, Louis always talked about this Zayn. Louis said he had a good voice, good looking. Zayn always sent voice records to Louis, sending him voice records of him singing, and all those were Louis’ favorite, and Liam as well, but he won’t ever admit that.

                           Somewhere in between Louis and Zayn, it just got over because Zayn needed courage to ask Louis to be his boyfriend, but he doesn’t as fear over took him, Louis promised he’d wait, but let’s be realistic, we get tired as well. Louis got tired of waiting, it hurt. It hurt like hell, and that night, Louis’ heart was felt with sadness and of course Liam was there to listen, listen to all the aches Louis was feeling, and to Liam, Zayn was a jerk. Zayn is a jerk.

~*~

                          By August, the last month of the summer break, Liam talks to Zayn by taking the risk of messaging him on facebook, something Liam was afraid at first, and he didn’t know why. Why’d he even want to message someone like Zayn? 

                          ‘Hi’ Message not sent, please check your internet connection.

                          Why aren’t things going according to plan? Why is his shitty internet not working? He shuts the internet off and brings it back on, it works this time. Does he want to send the message? Maybe it’s not worth it. Maybe it’s a message from god, that, this isn’t anything. Maybe, it’s just not worth it.

                            ‘Hello’ He sent the message anyway. Message sent.

                             Zayn is typing…

                             ‘Hey’ Zayn answers.

                             ‘I’m Liam, and I do believe you used to be Louis’ courter’ Very straight forward, Liam.

                             Zayn is typing…

                             ‘Yeah, haha. I do believe you’re Louis’ best friend’ Zayn says and Liam smiles at the way Zayn answered his question, straight forward like Liam.