20

*SIERRA*

When a slow song started playing, both Julian and Jovani got up from their seats.

"Nalah." Jovani said.

"Sierra." Julian said to me, holding out his hand.

I put my hand in his and stood up from our table, following him to the dance floor. I'm not going to lie, I felt like a princess in a fairytale. When I'm with Julian I don't know how to be anything but happy. I put my arms around his neck and his wrapped respectfully around my waist. I looked into his gray blue eyes and we moved together, taking steps in a small circle.

"I'm really glad I came." Julian said.

"Me too." I smiled.

"Usually I hate dances like these, but it's been so much fun with you tonight."

"I'm glad." I told him.

He laughed quietly and started shaking his head.

"What?" I worried.

"Nothing. I just...can't figure out how the hell I got so lucky."

I started blushing. "What do you mean?"

"I mean I've never been so happy in my entire life. YouNow is going very well, Jovani and I might get to tour soon, my grades are better than they've ever been, and I'm dating the most incredible girl I've ever met."

"Oh Julian." I could feel myself blushing again. "Stop."

I looked down at his tie and he placed his hand under my chin, forcing me to make eye contact with him again.

"I'm not joking Sierra. I...I think I'm falling in love with you."

"I think I am too." I confessed.

He kissed me and I never wanted to pull away. This is such a perfect night, I wish I could freeze this moment and stay in it forever.

When I was back home, I fell asleep with the biggest smile on my face. I want to be with him forever.