5 || a v a l a n c h e

_____________________

cut me open and tell me what's inside
<avalanche by bring me the horizon

______________________

Draco woke up exactly like he did the previous morning, the end of a nightmare. Draco pushed himself out of bed and opened the door, walking out into the landing. He peeked into Malia's room, only to see it vacant. Draco shrugged it off, walking downstairs.

He saw Malia standing in the kitchen, drinking a cup of tea and staring into space. She shook her head and her eyes moved to him. "Want some tea?" Malia asked. "Yeah, sure."

"Draco?" Malia waved her hand in his direction, trying to get his attention. "Sorry, what did you say?" Draco blinked a couple of times, setting his tea down. "I said I have to go to Diagon Alley." Malia stressed, placing a plate in the sink.

"What? You can't. It's too dangerous." Draco said hesitantly. "Then come with me." Malia suggested. "I will. You going alone is out of the question. But people will recognise me. The Dark Lord has spies everywhere- and not to mention, I'm a fugitive."

"Then we can make you some sort of disguise." Malia grinned. "Alright. I'm trusting you. Don't make me look like a goof." Draco laughed, earning a soft laugh from Malia. "Can't promise it." Malia smirked.

She pulled her wand out and pointed it Draco. "Colovaria."

Malia smirked and little out a giggle. "What have you done to me?" Draco sighed. He walked over to the mirror and nearly jumped at the sight. "Merlin!" Draco's hair was bright pink.

"I think it suits you." Malia appeared behind him, laughing. "Change it back." Draco deadpanned her. "Fine. Colovaria." It changed into a black colour.

"For your disguise." Malia said. "Yeah okay. I can deal with this." Draco ran a hand though it. "I think I look rather sexy. Don't you think?" Draco asked with a laugh. "Keep dreaming Malfoy." Malia laughed, slapping a hand over her face.

Malia picked up a book and transfigured it into a hat. "Here, put this on. It'll hide your face a little." Malia handed him the hat and he placed it on my head. "Wow, you really do look different." Malia laughed while transfiguring another book into a coat.

"I quite like the black hair." Draco said looking at himself in the mirror. "I prefer your blonde hair." Malia said handing him the coat too.

Despite her modern house Malia had a Floo Network fireplace and a small table next to it with a large bowl of Floo Powder on it. Malia approached the fireplace and stepped in, grabbing a handful of Floo Powder and saying "Diagon Alley."

She disappeared in a puff of green fire.

Draco quickly did the same and in a second he found himself in Diagon Alley. Malia was stood beside the fireplace, waiting for him. "Where to first?" Draco asked, slightly on edge.

"I need some food and a couple of books." Malia replied, the two of us walking towards Obscurus Books. "Are you sure you need more books you bloody bookworm? You're almost as bad as Granger!" Draco smirked. She had a massive bookshelf in her living room, covering a whole wall.

"Oi!" Malia exclaimed as she smacked Draco upside the head. "Ow! What the bloody hell was that for Stark?" Draco groaned, rubbing his head. Malia picked up the pace toward the bookstore, rolling her eyes at Draco's immature behaviour. Draco didn't need to walk fast to catch up, he was about a head taller than Malia.