14 || c o l o u r b l i n d

apologies for this chapter and the next, i'm having a bit of writers block so these chapters are pretty shitty.
_________________

so close your eyes, and hide from the noise outside, we're colourblind from the black and white, but we've never burned so bright
       <colourblind by hands like houses

_________________

"Draco, Blaise, you guys up for a drink tonight? I can introduce you into some of my best whores." Theo smirked, twirling his wand in his fingers as he sat on the kitchen counter. "I'm up for it." Blaise shrugged, his eyes darting to Pansy.

"What if we want to come out for a drink too?" Pansy glared at Theo, her eyebrows furrowed. "Sorry girls, boys outing." Theo grinned smugly, Pansy giving him a murderous glare.

"Yes to the drinking, no to the slags." Draco looked to Malia who had her back tuned behind Theo, cleaning up the kitchen as it was her turn. "Pardon me. I forgot you had your own slag." Theo smirked. Malia whipped around and suddenly Theo's crotch set fire, Malia grinning behind him.

Theo jumped off the counter in shock and quickly went to grab his wand that he had dropped, before yelling 'agumenti' and the flames went out. "That's what you get for calling her a slag." Draco watched with amusement as Malia giggled behind the counter. "You could have burned my dick off!" Theo yelled, his face fuming.

"You should have know better not to call me a slag, Nott." Malia smirked. "Draco, Blaise, let's leave before she sets anyone else's crotch on fire." Theo put on his coat and flipped off Malia off, then disapparating away before she could remark. "I'll probably be back late. Don't wait for me to come in or anything." Draco came up behind Malia, whispering to her.

"And you know I would never touch one of Theo's slags. None of them will ever be-"

"Draco, save your flattery and go out with your friends. I'm not jealous if that's what you think. Now go!" Malia shooed him away, Draco having a rather confused look on his face but he obliged anyway.

He and Blaise disapparated, leaving Malia and Pansy in the apartment themselves. Malia sat herself down next to Pansy who was staring into space, a blank expression on her face.

"Are you okay?" Malia asked, slightly concerned. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." Pansy blew her off. "You're thinking about a boy, aren't you?" Malia smirked, Pansy visibly paling.

"How did you know?"

"You are able to tell if people have been having sex, I can tell that something's clouding someone's mind. Two can play at this game, Parkinson. So, who's the lucky chap?"

"Promise not to tell anyone? Not even Draco?"

"Draco's not interested in girl talk anyway."

"Trust me he'd like to hear this-"

"Pansy! Spill now."

"Well, I seem to have... Caught feelings for- Blaise." Malia wasn't really sure what to say. She really counted the 3 Slytherins as best friends now. She wasn't sure what Draco was... but that was beside the point in the current matter.

"I always thought that you two had something for each other." Malia smirked and Pansy indistinctly rolled her eyes. "He doesn't have anything for me." Pansy looked down solemnly, picking at her fingers. "Well, I think there is a new task at hand. Operation Plaise as a go." Malia teased, raising an eyebrow.