Chapter 3: Huh?

Lindsay's P.O.V.  

While everyone was standing up, screaming to the music that was being played, I was sitting down. I kept my expression blank, so it would make the boys work harder. And it worked. Cause after every song, they tried to put more moves and jokes into it.

I couldn't help but laugh at them. They thought they weren't doing good? Oh no. They were truly amazing. Their music was definitely off the charts, you could just tell by listening to it. I loved the fact that nothing was choreographed, because it put a smile on all the fans faces.

They ended the concert with one last song, a few more jokes, and a good night from all five. It was spectacular. But I remembered I had to keep this image up. Make them think they did... Alright.

I was escorted backstage by two security guards. Many wires were led throughout all the halls. We stopped at a golden door, which read One Direction on the top of the door. They nodded for me to go in and I accepted.

Turning the door and pushing it open, I could tell these boys were awfully close. The laughter seemed to never stop. All eyes fell on me and two mouths hung open.

I close the door behind me and walk towards a near by chair. Ignoring their looks, I texted Jae and tell him to be back here in thirty minutes at the latest.

After I shut off my phone, their looks were still on me. I stood up, straightening out my shirt for them and put on my best smile,"Hello, I'm Lindsay. I must say, it's an honor to meet you." Some of the boys faces began to get red and I laughed silently to myself.

"May I have some names?" I winked over at them.

The blonde one, which I had met at the concert, spoke up,"Well, I'm Niall. We met a few hours ago?"

My eyes widened in remembrance,"Yes, sorry. I was never good with names."

He nodded his head and sent me a small smile. Next a boy with curly brown hair and emerald green eyes spoke,"I'm Harry Styles. The love of your life."

I bit my lip, hoping to drive him crazy,"I might just have to take you up on that, Styles." Another boy hollered behind him. He was another one I had met.

"And I'm Louis Tomlinson." A boy with light brown hair and blue eyes stepped forward and kiss the top of my hand.

I smiled back at him, raising my eyebrows,"From the queen himself."

"Liam Payne." My eyes shot at the other end of the room to a man with a short buzz cut, brown hair and brown eyes.

I walked over to him and whispered into his ear,"You must be the responsible one. Clearly these boys are not." I stood back after I said my words and he laughed along with me.

There was only one boy left. His hair was slick, a jet black. It was brought up in a quiff. He had the bad boy look of the whole band which made the look perfect.

"And I'm known as Zayn Malik." His voice was deeper and more elegant than I expected and my eyes widened. I also sent him a smile. I just didn't want any of the boys to feel like I had any feelings for them. That would be a tragic mistake.

We all sat down at the couches. Zayn, Harry, and Niall on one couch. Louis and Liam on another one. I sat in a single chair by myself.

"So down to business about the concert. I don't know if you guys know, but I've been to many concerts before to do this same thing. And I've never been disappointed." By the looks on their faces, I knew what they were thinking. Some had already begun to look down in defeat.

"I've never been to a concert like yours. It was very different. It was so unprofessional of actual artists to do such things."

I glanced over at both the couches. Niall had his head hung low and I swore on some others tears were welling up.

"And that's why it was by far the best concert I have ever been to." Their looks of surprise was clear on their faces and a smile grew on my face as well. I was tackled with hugs from Harry and Niall. And soon we were in a big group of hug. Thank yous were tossed around in the ear, and I knew what I said was true.

We separated each other. I checked the time it was my time to go,"Thank you for the amazing experience. But I must go. It was nice meeting you guys." My hand was placed on the door, and it pulled open. But not from me. My manager, Phil came in.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned.

He walked straight past me and to the boys,"Can everyone leave this room except for Zayn and Lindsay please?"

What was happening?