Chapter 2: Believe it

Lindsay's P.O.V.

After dinner, I excused myself from the dinner table to get ready for an event. I had been planning on going to a One Direction concert. Just because I was had front row seats, back stage passes to meet them, did not mean I liked them. Phil, my manager, thought it would be good to review them and give them tips. Even their management, Modest! agreed as well.

I opened my closet doors and walked in, deciding on an appropriate outfit for tonight. After deciding on cheetah print leggins and a black crop top as well as a red blazer, I slipped on my black ankle boots and headed to my bathroom. 

I clicked the bathroom lights on and debated on what to do to my face. I smudged some foundation and concealer on easily, placing some light blush on my cheeks. Putting a bright red lip stick on and some gold glitter on my eye lids, I nodded at myself. This was presentable. My blonde hair was curled, outift was stunning, and makeup was just right. I grabbed my purse and bounded down the stairs carefully, trying to not fall on my heels.

The clapping of my heels on the kitchen tile grasped my mothers attention and her expression changed when she saw my outfit,"You're going out like that?"

I was always insecure about my body. Always have and always will. I thought I look fine. I looked down at the outfit and some thoughts came up. Did I not look good in it?

"Hunny, no. You misunderstood me. I thought you were going to wear a one direction shirt or something." She waved her hand, making me relax a little bit.

"Oh, no. I'm supposed to be reviewing them. Giving them tips on how to make the show... better."

She was washing off the dishes when she turned her head towards me,"Well that makes more sense. The driver is already out in the driveway. Have fun, love."

I pecked her cheek and walked out my front door. Papparazzi flooded me once they heard me make my way out.

"Lindsay!"

"Who are you going out with?"

"Is there someone special?"

I new well to ignore it. But sometimes it hurt me when they made the worst assumptions about my life. I just wished for one day, I could be left alone from it all. The security guards had to be brought out now, and I safely made it to my car.

"Well, it seems today is quite exciting for them."

I laughed at my driver, Jae. He always made me have a smile on my face, no matter if I was feeling bad or good. He never disappoints me.

I closed the door and looked up at him,"Seems like it. Turn up the beats, I need to get into a good mood for this thing."

He turned on the radio, which begun playing Icona Pop. Bobbing my head back and forth, I pulled my black ray bands out of my purse and slipped them on. I didn't want to forget about them when I got out for the arena.

Even though the windows were tinted, I could still see well where we were. This was one of the many last concerts they had in the UK, which to many people was pretty exciting.

I would be bringing a friend along with me, but I didn't have a true friend really. My best friend since secondary school, Emma, soon began to use me for my fame. And I was fed up with it. Now, if we pass by each other, we don't even say anything. That's probably the best thing for the both of us.

I felt the car stop underneath us and I glanced outside again. Sure enough the cameras had found there way back. But I took a second glance. I was in the back entrance, and the cameras were flashing behind a gate. Well this was nice.