Chapter 35: Bad Ass

**NEW POINT OF VIEW**

Eleanor's POV.

Lindsay has been a wreck since Sunday. It was Tuesday, and she hasn't left her room since. Because she didn't want to leave her room, she even hired someone to bring her food and drinks when she wanted them. I gave her some credit though, at least she wasn't starving herself like most girls. Zayn has been home for about two days now, and hasn't even brought up Lindsay. According to Louis though, all he does is mope around. He hasn't left the house either. If only Zayn knew that she was going to tell him right when he came home. Face to face. She sure didn't want to do it over the phone, and she explained that to us.

When I came to her house Monday, her hair was all dry and matted and her eyes were swollen. Her skin was pale, and even though she has been eating, her body was much skinnier. It looked like she lost a good 20 pounds off of her body which isn't healthy for her. Tissues were all around her as she laid in the bed, and if she didn't look over at me when I came in, I would have sworn she was dead.

Before I left yesterday, I talked to her mom who I dearly loved. She was such a sweet lady, and though she wasn't her real parent, Lindsay resembled after her so much. Macy, her mom's name, was worried about her. The doctors said this was usual after a broken heart. And it surprised me that they said this type of stuff for girls. Stephanie was here when the breakup happened, and she screamed at her to leave her alone. I was glad that didn't happen, because if she did yell at me, I would literally drag her out.

Now, around nine on a Tuesday morning, I was on my way towards the boys flat. No one knew, and I was happy Louis gave me a spare key for emergencies. Well, this was surely an emergency. I wasn't going to wake up anyone but Zayn, and I would tell him the truth. The boys had said a word about Lindsay, afraid of putting him in a more depressed mood. The sad thing, he wasn't eating. He has been yelling at the boys whenever they tried to talk to him. He was worse than Lindsay, and he was the one who broke it off. He was a compete ass at that just for not giving her the chance to explain herself.

I didn't even hesitate bursting through the door. Liam was already up, surprisingly, and looked at me with wide eyes. I didn't even bother explaining to him. Walking up the steps, I knew he was going to follow me. Never had I ever done such a thing like this, which is why he was probably surprised by my sudden outburst. When I reached his door, luckily it wasn't locked, I came in. His body was sprawled out all over the bed, his right arm hanging over the edge. 

Liam came in, grabbing my arm before I could do anything,"What are you doing here?" He hissed at me.

I turned around, my hair following me behind,"Tell him that truth. Somrthing you pussy's are too scared to do."

"Good luck getting him up then," He grumbled. 

I smirked,"Watch and learn." Under the sink in Louis' bathroom, was buckets he kept for pranks. I filled it up with ice cold water, putting some ice cubes in it from the kitchen. Liam was shaking his head at me, but before he could stop me, I locked myself in his room so it was just the two of us. His feet made loud noises, and I knew immediately he was running to get Louis so he could control me. 

I didn't even have a second thought when I pured the water on his body. Once the first drop fell onto his body, then the rest, his body shot up off the bed and next thing I saw he had a baseball bat in his hands. What the hell?

"Go ahead, I'd love to see what Louis would do to you." I smirked at him.

He lowered the bat and draped a sheet over him, attempting to dry himself,"What the fuck was that for?" 

"That, mister, was for your own good. I'm here to talk to you about Lindsay." Right when I said her name, fury ran through his body. He rasied the bat slightly and took a step towards me. But when he calmed down, I took advantage of it. I grabbed his wrist, twisting it to the less bendable way, making him screech in pain and grasped the bat out of his hand.

He fell back onto the bed, holding his hand,"Now, you're going to listen to me."

His eyes opened, and tears were coming, but I didn't let that bother me,"Get on with it." Louis was banging on the door, yelling at me to open up. I jammed the but of the wooden bat to the door, and that shut him up real quick. 

I took a step closer to Zayn, twisting the bat in my hand,"She's a good friend of mine, don't expect me not to do anything about it."

"She lied to me." I pressed the top of the bat to his chest and pushed him back a little. That caught him off guard. Now he know that I'm not kidding with him.

I took the bat back before he tried to snatch it,"Maybe she did, but I'm here to tell you the truth." He started to speak, and I wacked his knee, sending him writhing in pain. At least it was a wooden bat. If it was metal, it'd hurt a lot worse. Hey, my dad taught me defense skills. I knew how to get someone to listen to me,"She was going to tell you last weekend. But then you left to visit your family. She didn't want to tell you over the phone, so she said once you got back she would tell you the truth." 

I didn't realize how close I was to him until I could hear his breathing start to increase,"She didn't explain, not my fault." I looked over at his night stand and grabbed his phone. It was freezing cold, and I knew he hadn't even looked at it for a few days. I pressed the home and once it popped up, Lindsay's name was all over the screen. Missed calls, unread text messages.

I shoved the phone in his face,"She's trying. She tried when you broke up with her. You ignored her. You didn't give her a chance." Sorrow covered his face. He grabbed a sweatshirt and sweatpants and put them over his body. Snatching the phone out of my hand, he unlocked the door and ran past all of the other four boys and out of the house.

Louis looked over at me and gave me a disappointed look,"Just remember this if you ever do something mean to me. You'll regret it, babe." I pecked his cheek and set the bat down by the door.

Harry and Niall were laughing, while Liam nodded and said,"Bad ass." 

Finally, Lindsay would happy. Hopefully.

--------------------------

~A/N~

Eleanor rocks in this story. So, yay! I hope you like this! I really liked writing in other characters point of view. It was very different, and I enjoyed it. Now all the boys know what she's capable of... Watch out ;)

Please vote and comment! The end is soon coming! That sounds like the Earth is ending, but oh whale. *le whale noises*

Thanks! :D

-Taylor xx