Chapter 24: Isn't She Lovely

Lindsay's POV.

Stephanie had picked me up at the right time. Though Zayn was still asleep, I left a note on the side of the table in case he was worried. I didn't need him worrying about me. She took me back to my house so I could get a change of clothes and makeup. 

Once I wiped all of my makeup off from last night, it felt like I was washing off all of the problems that conjured yesterday too. That's what I needed. For today, only some light makeup that included just mascara and pink eye shadow; maybe some lip gloss applied on my lips also. 

My body was dressed in some jean shorts that showed the pockets with a white tank top that had a black cross on the front. Slipping on my flip flops, I pulled my bangs back by my sun glasses and walked down stairs to find my mother and Stephanie talking to each other. They seemed to be deep in the conversation because they didn't notice my entrance.

I walked up next to my mom and tuned in to what they were talking about. Just about what Stephanie did for a living. She just graduated this year and goes to her univeristy once the summer is over. I only had a little over one month with her, so I better get to know her. She seemed really nice.

We left my house shortly after, and walked towards the nearest starbucks before we headed to the mall. I ordered a small mocha frappe and she ordered the same as me. Sitting down by the window seat, I noticed that fans had begun to fill in. They repected my privacy, so they viewed us from the outside. Most of them were probably looking for Zayn.

"Is it always like this?" I took a sip from my drink and looked up at her. She was  staring at the fans, cameras, everyone. I felt bad that our first time hanging out, had to be like this.

I set my drink down,"Mostly. It got a whole lot worse once I started to date Zayn." She nodded and started up a small talk, avoiding the subject. I didn't want to leave the store just yet, because I was afraid of Stephanie getting mobbed. Most people I hung out with didn't want to hang out ever again because of some injuries. 

We walked out, me guiding her the whole time through the fans. I stopped for a few pictures and autographs before we practically ran to the mall, laughing the whole way there.

We were shopping in victoria secret when she started to laugh,"You must get annoyed with all that." She pointed behind her. Fans were lined up outside the store taking photos of it. I never did get a break from it all.

"All the time." I bought two pairs of sweat pants, a jacket, underwear, and bras. I wanted to shop till I drop. Just as we were walking out, my phone began to ring.

"Answer it." Stephanie insisted.

"You sure?" I still asked, not wanting to hurt her feelings. She nodded and I pulled it out of my ourse, seeing that it was Zayn calling. I slid it open, answering the call, before pressing it to my ear.

"Hello?" I was pretty annoyed. Stephanie made me think that she wasn't enjoying time with me.

"There's a party tonight at my flat. Phil wants you to look sexy, I guess." He hung up soon after, leaving me to think about it. A party? Dress sexy? I told Stephanie about the talk I had on the phone and she squealed, dragging me to a shop I had never been too. Throwing dresses at me from left to right, my arms were filled with at least 20 dresses.

Each dress I tried on was either way too tight, showed too much, or I just didn't really like. But underneath all of my clothes, was the last dress I hadn't tried on just yet. Slipping it over my shoulders, I fell in love with it before I even looked in the mirror. It was perfect. 

Dark black, that went over one shoulder. The one sleeve was long and it stopped at my mid thigh, making me look very sexy. Hopefully this would be good enough for Phil and Zayn. I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he saw me. I'd be irresistable. 

Zayn's POV.

I woke up, to see a bright light shining from the window. I squinted my eyes before getting used to the sudden brightness. Lindsay was not in my room, and I began to get worried. Where was she? Was she taken? 

I don't even know why I thought these things, because she was most likely down stairs. But before I could exit my room, a small note was on the floor. 

It said,'Went out with Stephanie, no need to worry. Call meif you need me. -Lindsay xx'  Her writing was perfect, and it smelled faintly of her perfume that still lingered from last night. I slept soundly, thanks to the help of her. I just wished that could happen every night for the rest of my life. 

I was downstairs by that time, to see all the boys were wide awake and dress. Each one on their phone, talking quietly amongst themselves.

"Whaat's going on?" All of their heads snapped towards the direction of me. It wasn't a secret, but I noticed Liam looked a little uncomfortable due to my prescense. That was weird enough.

"We're having a party tonight. Phil and Joe left instructions for you, they're on the kitchen counter." I headed that way, reading what was left for me. Lindsay and I were to hang out all night, and not leave each other no matter what.  Maybe then I could tell her my feelings for her.

She was supposed to dress sexy, therefore I knew paparrazzi would be here. Of course, they would plan that. Then after the party, they rented a hotel room? That would just start rumors. And if I did that, I would definitely lose the respect from her parents. But I had no choice but to do it. If I didn't, I'd be risking Lindsay; losing her altogether.

That wasn't an option. I called Lindsay up, wanting to tell her. But half of me just wanting to hear her voice. I decided on not telling her about the hotel room. I'd tell her later tonight, so she couldn't react so badly. Because people would be there.

I never liked going to parties. I mostly hung out by myself, smoking a few just to relieve myself. Then I realized something...

I haven't smoked since Lindsay told me not to smoke around her. This was a new record for me and I couldn't even remember where my lighter was. She has changed me so much for the time that I've known her. This was unbelieveable. 

I loved this side of me. I loved that she did this to me. God, I love her.

Wait, no. Just like. It was too soon to love her. I barely even knew Lindsay, sort of. I don't know what I'm thinking.  I put it to the side while I made my late breakfast consisting of cereal and toast.

Maybe I did love her. Would that be so wrong?

---------------

~A/N~

Not much in this chapter, except for the end. But this was pretty bad. Sorry, I kinda lost my imagination in this one. 

Apologizing again.

The next chapter will be of the party, and you'll get to see what her dress looks like!  I just wanted to warn you now, that there will be a twist in this chapter. No one even knows what it is yet! It won't be anytime soon but just be prepared. 

Please vote and comment! Thanks!

-Taylor xx