Chapter 15: Flawless

Lindsay's POV.

The dress was beautiful. I stood in the doorway for at least a few good minutes just admiring it. I had to wear that tonight, with Zayn. Thinking of it, it seemed ridiculous wearing such a fancy dress to dinner. But I really wanted to try it on and flaunt around.

Someone coughed and Zayn was leaning against the door frame,"Do you want to come down?"

I walked over and sat at the edge of his bed and fiddled with the sheets,"Nah. I'm going to take a quick nap for an hour or two. Is that okay?"

He nodded and smiled at me. I, of course, smiled back. Heat rose to my cheeks and that's when I shooed him out. As I heard the door click shut, I went to his dresser and stripped down into my under garments. I pulled a white shirt over my head and crawled under the comforter. The sheets were cold, just how I liked them, and I fluffed the pillow up just a bit.

It was pretty comfortable. The room was actually pretty tidy, not counting my clothes on the floor. I shrugged and closed my eyes with a smile on my face. Life was good.

-NIGHTMARE-

I breathed heavily and ended up spitting blood everywhere on the floor. Brian took another step towards me and I shrunk back down, trying to get as small as possible.

My hands were tied behind my back, my ankles strapped together. He clamped his big hand over my mouth. I tried biting to no use, because he had avoided it.

"Dumb bitch," He yelled. I closed my eyes tight, wanting nothing more than to disappear. Memories of when I first started going out with him came flooding through my mind. I cried sad tears, only wanting that back. Not this. I had no idea where this came from.

Soon after I gave up fighting, he swiped his hand away and wiped it on my right cheek. I smelt the blood lingering there and dripping down my face, onto my neck. I saw veins popping in his arm, getting tighter and tigher.

His hand had found its way across my face, over and over multiple times. I cringed after every blow. If only someone could hear me, know about him. Why me? I did nothing to deserve this. I was always so good to him.

He put my puny chin inbetween his hand and pulled me up onto his bed,"Wanna have some fun?" I shook my head, tears flying out. I knew what this meant. I didn't want him to do this to me. Only someone I loved. I thought it was him. I was mistaken.

Brian had already stripped me down to my underwear and bra. A smirk was plastered on his face as he looked me up and down. I could only imagine the horrid things he was thinking.

But before he could take a step closer, the door flung open. I sighed in relief, knowing I wouldn't be hurt anymore. But I fixed my eyes on the figur in the door. It was Zayn.

I cried only louder,"Zayn! No! Run, please!"

The tears blurred my vision until I could see nothing more.

-END OF NIGHTMARE-

I woke up, sweating. And to find a set of eyes on me. I looked over to see Zayb again. Worry crossed his eyes as he ran to me. He brought me into his lap and rocked me back and forth, cooing into my ear. My tears were a never ending stream of sadness. It took all my might to even stop shaking my shoulders.

"Lindsay, what happened? Were you having a nightmare?"

I buried my self into his chest and shook my head,"No, it was real."

He picked my chin up and looked into my eyes. I wanted to tell him what it was, but I just couldn't. Not anyone. The first nightmare I've had after two weeks. I was doing so well.

I was lifted from the bed and put into his arms. I couldn't find the will to open my eyes so I stayed put in how I was. I was set down on something cold. Before I knew it, something wet was pressed against my forehead. That's when a jolt of adrenanline shot through me and I opened my eyes wide.

We were in a bathroom. Zayn was holding up a wash cloth to my face, while looking for something in the cabinet. His hand came out and in it was a tissue box. He began dabbing at all my tears, wiping my nose every once in a while.

"You wanna tell me what happened?"

"N-Not yet." I knew he understood because he simply nodded his head. Another pair of footsteps came throught the bathroom and I looked up to see Liam. I gave him a sad smile. I wondered how bad I looked right now.

He returned it back and gave me a glass of water along with a pill. I swallowed it and chugged down the remaints of the beverage, sighing after I was finished.

"Thank you," I choked out. Zayn glanced down at his watch and scooped me back up into his arms. Liam stepped out of his way, planting a small kiss on my cheek. I felt Zayn's hands tense underneath of me.

He set me back down at the end of the bed, wrapping me up tightly in blankets,"We don't have to go tonight. I can tell Joe and Phil that you're feeling sick."

I shook my head. Phil would not be happy with that. I knew by now if he made plans, that you just listen to him Nothing else.

I propped my body up on my elbow,"No, we're still going. What time is it?"

"It's 5:53. We need to leave here around 6:30." I undid the blankets and started to head towards the bathroom. But before I did, I wrapped Zayn in a bone crushing hug. I looked at the wall behind him, closing my eyes.

A single tear fell onto his shirt,"Thank you for being here." We let go of each other and went our separate ways to get ready. I decided on washing my face a bit. Zayn had supplied some makeup with me so I would just have to do.

On my eye lids, I did a black smokey eye with silver glitter. My hair was already in loose curls from the humidity so nothing to be done there. I put the small red bow back in though. A bright red lipstick was placed on and my face was done.

I went downstairs to go to his car to get my shoes, when I saw all the bags at the front door. I smiled and silently reminded myself to thank him again later.

My foot was on the first step when I heard they were beginning to talk about me. Being the curious person I am, I decided to listen. But only for a little while.

"I don't know, she seemed pretty shooken up about it. I'd give her some space." I indentified the voice to be Zayn's. I heard nothing else, and I had guessed that they were nodding their heads; something I couldn't really exactly hear.

I ascended the stairs, this time locking Zayn's door behind me. I didn't want anyone barging in on me while I was changing. I went into the closet where I hung it up and grabbed it off the hook. My right hand ran down the sides. The fabric reminded me of silk.

I slid the two sleeves up my arm carefully, not wanting to tear anything. I felt the beads that laid outside on the dress on the inside. I stepped to the side to his mirror to review myself. I felt beautiful, I looked beautiful. Taking the shoes out of the box, I stood in each of them, walking back and forth in the room before heading down stairs. Perfect.

The time was 6:25. I was ready. I grabbed the bar that led me down the stairs. I didn't want to risk tripping or breaking anything. I lifted it up a little higher so it wouln't get stuck under my feet and began descending them, a step at a time.

All the voices grew quiet when you started to hear my heels click the floor, signaling that I was ready. Zayn and the boys were sitting in the living room. He was wearing a black blazer with a white button down, with some black slacks. He looked rather dashing if I do say so myself.

Their eyes were all fixated on me. Zayn's mouth hung open slightly and I giggled at his reaction. I walked towards to him and grabbed his hand.

I smiled up at him,"How do I look?"

His expression was blank, but his eyes held all of the emotion,"Perfect."

----------------------

-A/N-

Hey guys, the dress that she wears for the dinner date is off to the side. But just imagine the girl with long blonde hair. I hoped you enjoyed it!

-Taylor xx