Chapter 8: Fun?

Lindsay's POV.

I had taken a short nap after Zayn's call. Even though I had just taken a shower and straightened my hair, I still felt tired.

I woke up to the sound of shuffling feet in the hallway. I looked over at my clock and realized Zayn would be here in 10 minutes.

I hopped out of bed and made my way to my closet, deciding on something nice but casual to wear. The weather was nice and warm out, because it was mid June. Almost summer.

I pulled on pink high waisted shorts and a black flowy tank top, pulling on my gold sandals on after that. I placed a golden locket around my neck and some bracelets on my wrists.

The clock read 10:55. 5 more minutes to spare. I took that time to brush my teeth and apply light makeup. After spraying on some perfume, I grabbed a small walet that could hold my phone and money, then headed outside.

I sat down on the steps, playing in my phone until he arrived. The locket hung off of my neck and I twisted it around in my fingers.

I brought it to my lips and whispered almost silently,"I miss you, daddy."

The car pulled up. I could hear the tires hit the pavement. It was a black range rover.

Zayn stepped out of the drivers seat and went to me. I stood up and walked over to him as well.

We engulfed each other in a hug, and he pressed a light kiss on my lips. Quickly though. He helped me into the car, buckling my seat belt as he went so.

The car ride was supposed to be a half an hour. I didn't want this to be awkward. Zayn was holding my hand while he was driving, and the boys were sitting quietly in the back.

This just wouldn't do. I turned on the radio, leaving the volume up really loud, and began to sing along with the lyrics. Soon after I begun, the rest of them did as well.

I smiled over at Zayn to see he was smiling back at me, too. But he had to keep his eyes on the road, so we lost contact soon later.

We pulled up to a huge parking lot, finding that it wasn't full at all. It only seemed like about 50 people would be here, which was nice. Not a lot of screaming girls.

Zayn helped me out and Liam immediately tackled me with a hug which I soon returned. I burried my head deep in the crook of his neck. We pulled back reluctantly.

Our hands were intwined again, this time more tightly. Was he mad that I hugged Liam? I could have some fun with this.

Zayn's POV.

Lindsay looking nice for the amusement park was an understatement. She was hot, and I'm sure the other mates would agree with that.

I don't have real feelings for her. It's just I checked her out, every guy does that. Right?

But when Liam hugged her, I felt feelings in my head. How? I didn't know. It was probably a one time thing.

I was so much happier though when she was back in my arms. We paid for our tickets; I paid for Lindsay's.

She pulled me over to a cotton candy machine and begged me for some.

"Zayn, can you please buy me some?" Her whine was definitely noticeable.

I chuckled at her,"We just got here."

She pouted her lip,"Please Zaynie Wanie? Pretty please with a cherry on top?" We both glanced our heads to see Niall and Louis coming our way. She knew to put some extra 'spice' into this.

"Please? Pretty please with a little kiss on top?" Niall starting cooing and Louis was too busy on his phone to notice.

I smiled down at her as I paid for some. I handed the sugary substance to her and she began devouring it.

She stuffed a piece in my mouth. Then she stepped on her tippie toes and pecked my lips. That's when I heard a camera go off.

I looked around the board walk cautiously, hoping to spot any fans or paparazzi. But instead I find a laughing Louis who is rolling on the ground.

"What did you do?" I squinted my eyes at him. Lindsay, just then, put her hand into mine, resting her forehead on my upper arm.

Louis picked himself up with the help of Niall, and showed us his phone. He took a picture of us, while kissing, and had just posted it to twitter.

I glanced back towards my 'girlfriend' to find her blushing a deep red. She was good at pretending.

I started to hit him playfully, telling sarcastic things to him from time to time when her voice brought me back to reality.

"Lets go on the Ferris wheel," she pointed. I nodded and walked towards the line. It was short, so we made it on in no time.

Sliding in after her into the seat, my leg brushed againsts her and I saw goose bumps rise on her legs. I smirked. Did I have that effect on her?

I leaned back and slung my shoulder around her, holding her close.

"Thank you, I'm having a great time." Her white smile caught me off guard.

"No problem. It's nice to relax once in a while." I looked over at the view. It overlooked all the rides and parking lots. My eyes widened in horror at what I saw. Black vans strolling in, at least ten of them.

I made my attention focus back onto her,"Were you okay this morning? You seemed a little off." My grip on her loosened a bit.

She begun to laugh really hard and I gave her a confused look,"My mom was mad at me cause I came back really late. She thought we had sex!" She started to snort and giggle. But I wasn't finding it that hilarious.

"What would be so wrong with that?" I moved closer to her, making her grow quiet.

"Be-Because I promised them I wouldn't drink or have sex until I was mar-married." Her voice stuttered.

I put a loose strand of hair behind her ear and tugged at her hands,"Dont touch me like that." She said with her eyes closed.

Her words caught me off guard. Most girls would be dying for my touch. Whether they made a promise or not.

"Lindsay, did I do something wrong?" I scooted away, hoping to give her some space.

Her eyes opened and I could see they threatened to spill tears,"I can't go through that again."

I felt like my ears deceived me. But they didn't. She was serious.

What went on in her past that I didn't know about?

------------------- 

~A/N~

This is what Lindsay's locket looks like that her biological parents gave her!

Please vote and comment! Thanks!

-Taylor xx