Chapter 18: Interview

Lindsay's POV.

-Monday Morning; Fashion Show-

I groaned as my mother kept banging on my door, pestering me to open up. Right now, I didn't have the motivation to get up but I knew I had to.

After letting her in, I plumped back on the bed,"I made you some breakfast since you have a busy day." I smiled and grabbed the trays from her hands. Toast, eggs, bacon, and pancakes sat in front of me and I heard my stomach growl.

I licked my lips,"It looks delicious."

She patted my head and began to walk out,"The interview is at noon! Jae will be here at 11. And right after the interview, you head to the show." I nodded my head and dug in.

The butter from the toast, syrup from the pancakes, were still lingering on my tongue. That was probably the best breakfast I had ever had.

Climbing in my shower, I thought about today. The show would be spectacular. My instructor had just came out with a new summer collection. I was supposed to be wearing a sexy black one piece on the runway. I was nervous, but also excited to show off.

I didn't want to worry about the interview just yet. Joe had personally called me to tell me what questions will be asked. The show even asked for just me, not me and Zayn.

Wrapping the towel around my soaking body, I did my makeup first. The makeup artists at the interviews were usually skanky girls. And I did not want to look like a slut on live television.

My outfit was already picked out, so I matched my makeup to that. Of course my signature red lips were always there. The smoky eye was placed on my eyes once again, but I added a bit of sparkly red eye shadow on top.

I had to admit, I looked good.

My hair was a lot different too. Yesterday I spent a day too myself, preparing for today. I came home with 10 bags, French tips, and shorter hair. I had out in light brown low lights and cut to a little higher than my shoulders. No one had seen my new look other than my family.

With shorter hair, it was a lot faster to dry it. That was a major plus. I couldn't do much to style my hair, so I decided to straighten it. The other addition was that I had bangs that swooped over my eyes, giving me this sort of bad girl image. Everyone needed a change, right?

Running to my room, noticing its about time to leave, I looked at my outfit for the interview. A red fitted tank top made of silk, along with a black pencil skirt to top over it. Placing a white bow belt over, I slipped on my black heels and ran down stairs, my purse slung over my shoulder.

"Thanks for the breakfast!" I yelled while heading out the door. Jae was already waiting for me and I gave him a smile.

My new appearance clearly shocked him,"I love what you did to your hair!"

I laughed and climbed in the car. He shut the door respectfully and I leaned my head back on the seat. Being nervous wasnt really one of my things, but I kept going over possible questions that could come up.

'Hows modeling?'

'Any new dances?'

Those were the most asked.

Jae interrupted my trail of thoughts,"Busy day yet again!"

I groaned,"I know. I just can't wait for the show tonight. You coming?"

"Eh," I heard him say,"I'm never invited to that sort of stuff." He laughed nervously. I felt bad for him. He did so much and was only rewarded with a small pay check once a month. Why not?