Chapter 5

I took my seat with Alex at lunch, and stared at her the whole time until she looks back at me.

"What?" She asks, giggling.

"You're just so beautiful" I whisper, caressing her cheek. She blushes and looks down.

"I love you" She says. The words. The three words. She said them. 'I love you'. Her voice echoed in my head.

"I love you more" I grin, and lean in, brushing our lips together, teasing her. Then, as she leans in, I lean back, so she's crawling on me to get a kiss. Then, I grab her face and kiss her. And I kiss her hard.

I bite her bottom lip, and she opens her mouth, and my tongue roams her mouth. I'm sure the table is going crazy, but I'm zoned in on Alex. We continue our make-out session, occasionally stopping for breaths and saying 'I love you' before crashing out lips together.

I could never get enough of her.

My hat fell, and I caught it before it hit the ground without breaking any contact with Alex. My hand squeezed her inner thigh, and she moaned into the kiss.

"HEY!" Syd yelled. That slowed us down for about two and a half seconds. Kling grabbed my shoulders, tugging be backwards and Moe tugged Alex away from me. I stare at Alex with lust, and she blushes at my hungry expression, giggling a little.

Although she doesn't look at me, I stare at her.

"Okay, it's cute and all, but you two just need to slow down a bit" Syd said.

"That was pretty hot though" Hope spoke up. Kelley nodded.

"Hey, have you made a move on Kelley yet?" I ask. Hope glares at me as the table erupts in giggles. "You haven't? Whoops. My bad, I just assumed-"

"Shut up Heath" Hope hisses.

I laugh and straitened my hat, then inched closer to Alex with every second. And then I slid all the way over and put my arm around her.

"So babe" I said kind of loudly on accident.

Alex looked up at me.

"What do you say to movie night at my place?" I ask.

I see everyone at the table exchange glances.

"Sure" Alex smiles. I leaned in, and kissed her twice on the lips.

"Awesome. I'll pick you up at seven. Sound good?" I ask.

"Always does" She says.

"I'll see you later babe. I've got to discuss my behavior with the principle" I say, and Alex frowns, concerned.

"Bye Toby" Alex says.

I walk to Eddie's office.

"Tobin" Eddie smiles.

"Eddie" I smile back.

"Come on in" He says, motioning for me to come in and sit down. He closes the door.

"So are we here to talk about my behavior?" I ask.

"Yes" He says. Then he studies me. "Are you feeling alright?"